LOGIN | REGISTER

Maybe I should complain more often

It seems that right after I start b*itching about the waves so far, we now have a hurricane coming up the coast with an almost perfect track for where I live. Possible 6-8 footers and clean conditions at 11+ seconds. Hopefully it's not too good to be true

Images
    It's gonna change

no doubt about it. it always does change with canes.

Hope for the best.

I'm praying it'll be flatter than flat. Concave. Full of Jellies with venomous testicles. In Jebus' name.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I'm praying it'll be flatter than flat. Concave. Full of Jellies with venomous testicles. In Jebus' name.
    Yeah, hopefully the oceans dry up and there's no way to surf besides inside your bathtub

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mvsurfer View Post
    Yeah, hopefully the oceans dry up and there's no way to surf besides inside your bathtub
    man I sure hope that happens

MVsurfer I may hit up the islands this weekend. Saw the same thing you did. You ready for 70F arctic cold water though bro? You may need 9mm for that.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    MVsurfer I may hit up the islands this weekend. Saw the same thing you did. You ready for 70F arctic cold water though bro? You may need 9mm for that.
    Brah I've already got the 7 mil diving suit all ready to go. Just gotta find my 9 mil hoods and booties

Quote Originally Posted by Mvsurfer View Post
    I hope so too. because I haven't been able to fit in a tub since I was 12.