LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Arthur

Images

Cool Sir Arthur

I know it's still kinda early to pull the trigger and make a call, but who in the NJ area is going to try and get out on friday evening before dark? Looking like it's going to peak a few hours before sunset and I'm debating between jumping on it when the guards get off on friday or hitting it early saturday morning.

Disclaimer: I'm aware there's a bunch of threads on this system right now and fck the jinx theories. Mother nature and sir arthur couldn't give two sh!ts about our surf discussions and pre swell hype, there will be waves to be had!

Friday afternoon after the guards get off looks like a winner for now... Already convinced the wife to make Friday a late beach day under the pretense we could stay and watch the fireworks so I can surf till dark. Im still skeptical but if I wake up tomorrow and the forecast holds, Im a believer.

surfline only says 33 knots out of the north for friday afternoon. shredding clean faces under the fireworks

That would make for some cool pictures

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sluggo View Post
    Friday afternoon after the guards get off looks like a winner for now... Already convinced the wife to make Friday a late beach day under the pretense we could stay and watch the fireworks so I can surf till dark. Im still skeptical but if I wake up tomorrow and the forecast holds, Im a believer.
    haha perfect work around, I can hear it now, "Noooo hunny I don't want to stay late to surf, I want us to stay late so we can spend time together under the fireworks <3" lmao

I unfortunately will be going to be out of town on Friday. Trying to make it back early Saturday. I hope there's a little something left over.

Friday afternoon is looking like the time to hit it though....Slow down Arthur!

hashtag belmar

105mph winds expected from arthur now when he arrives in our swell window…not bad.

Images