Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paying it Forward- used wax

What's up brahs, I just stripped all the wax off my boards. I got a shopping bag full of brown dirty wax and wanted to know who wants it? no need to payme or thank me.... just pay it forward...

be sure to share it with all the people at your break by applying it to windshields, its like rain x but better

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    be sure to share it with all the people at your break by applying it to windshields, its like rain x but better
    awwww yeah sweet idea... that would be sure to increase the aloha vibe!

sharing is caring

Images
    eat it! especially if its full of sand and body hair. All that fiber/roughage can only be good for your GI.

heat it up and then strain out the crud.

brb, gonna ask my mom what our address is

so you can send it to me. hold on, brb

u should try smoking it.seems like people are getting high off anything nowadays.u test it out,experience something like an lsd trip,and boom u created a new drug and you will become a billionaire or someones bitc5 in the can.thinking about it u could probably melt it into fresh wax and youll never have to buy wax again.recycling ppl

Images
    I've been saving all of my old wax for the last 3 years and it's literally as heavy as a shot put. I could hurt someone with it. I'll post a picture of it later when I get home

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    I've been saving all of my old wax for the last 3 years and it's literally as heavy as a shot put. I could hurt someone with it. I'll post a picture of it later when I get home
    What the frigg are you doing with a shot put's worth of used wax?

Emass is gonna have to add another category for this years Swellies.

BUWBotY - Biggest Used Wax Ball of the Year