LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    Dude - I don't know what your taking about. I just got out before dark- it was off shore and going off.

Belmar was easy 8 ft on sets - some would call it 10...
    Others might call it 23 cha cha cha

Images
    Weird, I could imagine the hook being a waste of time but anywhere south of Long branch should have had surf.

You missed the swell you bud, what time did you look? Pretty much everyone knew it wouldn't peak until late afternoon.
    It was flat at noon, the swell didn't start until about 4. It was solid 10 on the faces at 6 pm, but was already dropping by dark.
    Flat tomorrow. Sorry you missed it...spend less time complaining on the internet and more time learning about the mechanics of swells and waves.

still over all pretty wonky with a lot of north on it.
    Had some size but not a memorable swell by any means.

Agree with the other replies... just before dark was the call. southern moco had the goods. did you see the pictures in the other thread? proof.

Quote Originally Posted by suboxonne View Post
    i dont understand why manasquan, deal, belmar, etc is flat wheres everywhere else is getting waves. go ahed and bash me all you like but i am just confused and heated after looking forward to surf and getting none. forcast was ****ed they said clean waist high for this morning and it was 1-2 knee chop.

so im wondering about tomaro morning there will probably be no waves again im not trying to get up at 4am for 1-2ft ****
    Required reading: Bathymetry for Dummies.

Images
    Long branch replenishment has sent some sand north to the lil sand bars that made northern mo co so fun this winter. I live right by sandy hook, have to drive to at least deal/AP to surf lately. It was pumping everywhere though yesterday from hook to lb. But darkness came quick.

i ended up paddling out at 630, it was pretty big

now they are saying wed is guna be fun? i doubt it, its way to far ahed to call. lets see how quickly it changes to 1-2ft

Got lucky that im at wildwood had so much fun can't remember the last good summer swell we had like that

Quote Originally Posted by suboxonne View Post
    i dont understand why manasquan, deal, belmar, etc is flat wheres everywhere else is getting waves. go ahed and bash me all you like but i am just confused and heated after looking forward to surf and getting none. forcast was ****ed they said clean waist high for this morning and it was 1-2 knee chop.

so im wondering about tomaro morning there will probably be no waves again im not trying to get up at 4am for 1-2ft ****
    So I read this post and thought to myself, "why is this person such a moron". Then I saw the name....

now I know.