LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

the "pittstops" report

I check this one since it is close by geographically speaking to me and it seems very exhaggerated. 6-8 foot yesterday come one now. when its waist high everywhere this report always says chest- shoulder. I think it is the person reporting it must either be very short or one of those people that exhaggerate these "epic swells" arthur sucked ass bring on something else. no offense to the pittstopps report guy but your reports seem ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by littlerhody View Post
    I check this one since it is close by geographically speaking to me and it seems very exhaggerated. 6-8 foot yesterday come one now. when its waist high everywhere this report always says chest- shoulder. I think it is the person reporting it must either be very short or one of those people that exhaggerate these "epic swells" arthur sucked ass bring on something else. no offense to the pittstopps report guy but your reports seem ridiculous.

Every time this guy post something it's never smaller than chest high and it's a secret spot not to many of those any more today and yesterday was no n in her than chest high

What??????

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Ferreira View Post
    Every time this guy post something it's never smaller than chest high and it's a secret spot not to many of those any more today and yesterday was no n in her than chest high

Haaaaaa! Keep telling yourselves that bc u got no play Pitts went off!!

Arthur was epic just bc u ate ur ass off and were to fat to ck at the right time don't be hasten on arthur

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurf4sure View Post
    Haaaaaa! Keep telling yourselves that bc u got no play Pitts went off!!
    Even when it's flat every where else that place is over head plus

Don't hate!! Celebrate . Not knowing , knowing somewhere is better is an unsatisfactory break!

8. Quote Originally Posted by soulsurf4sure View Post
    Don't hate!! Celebrate . Not knowing , knowing somewhere is better is an unsatisfactory break!
    its so secret it doesn't even exist

Images
    July 4, 2014 @ 2:20pm
    incredible session out there 2day, uze common sense b4 paddling out tho! i almost died today...massive bombz r ur reward tho. GO GET SUMMMMMMMM!

Posted by: surfsolo69

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HighOnLife View Post
    July 4, 2014 @ 2:20pm
    incredible session out there 2day, uze common sense b4 paddling out tho! i almost died today...massive bombz r ur reward tho. GO GET SUMMMMMMMM!

Posted by: surfsolo69

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This guy annoys the heck out of me too......so here you go. The 1st turnoff heading east On the ocean pkwy after gilgo is called truck stops. Yes, pulls in more swell than surrounding area. Yes, always uncrowded because access is a pain. But at the end if the day it is fing New York and is flat 90% of the time. See you all there.