LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bored?

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    She kinda smoke and def surfs ten times better than me but bro, you see the bear claws on that tina? She could probably palm a basketball...great for hi-fives I guess!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    She kinda smoke and def surfs ten times better than me but bro, you see the bear claws on that tina? She could probably palm a basketball...great for hi-fives I guess!
    Is "bear claws" equivalent to camel toe or something? Because the basketball thing just got way more funny if it is.

On another note, her hands looked normal to me.

Bro, CT is a much more prevalent epidemic in the vball circles. Hoopster chicks can have more alarming issues than excess baggage.

Her hands look normal to you but you're broversized. Can't see you digging the petite ones so it's all relative. It's a fact that chick can milk cows with those mitts better than any male non-Vermonter.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro, CT is a much more prevalent epidemic in the vball circles. Hoopster chicks can have more alarming issues than excess baggage.

Her hands look normal to you but you're broversized. Can't see you digging the petite ones so it's all relative. It's a fact that chick can milk cows with those mitts better than any male non-Vermonter.
    It warms my heart that you think of me as a great tamer of the amazon woman. It really does. I think it's funny how everyone has some sort of preconceived image of how each other looks. Metard and rcarter made it easy for us by posting their real pics. Everyone else has to guess. I think we should hire a police sketch artist and have them draw up portraits of how we imagine each user looks then put it up against the real thing. Sounds like a good social experiment.

Hahaha bro call off the horses, I was merely stating that you're a taller dude and quite possibly tamed a taller female for a wife as a result. Wasn't saying your wahines shopped at the Big N' Tall. You're a good earner and seem to be respectable folk so have probably always done well with the good ones.

Now back to that chick's man hands...

Images
    Bumping bumpy bump

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    i saw iggy once. he busted lightbulbs on stage then tore off his shirt and dove chest first
    onto them. i feel comfortable saying that was unique.