LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

monmouth county gets none

i dont understand why manasquan, deal, belmar, etc is flat wheres everywhere else is getting waves. go ahed and bash me all you like but i am just confused and heated after looking forward to surf and getting none. forcast was ****ed they said clean waist high for this morning and it was 1-2 knee chop.

so im wondering about tomaro morning there will probably be no waves again im not trying to get up at 4am for 1-2ft ****

Images
    Wow, you're first 2 posts on this forum really give insight into your level of intelligence. Welcome, you'll fit right in...

Quote Originally Posted by suboxonne View Post
    i dont understand why manasquan, deal, belmar, etc is flat wheres everywhere else is getting waves. go ahed and bash me all you like but i am just confused and heated after looking forward to surf and getting none. forcast was ****ed they said clean waist high for this morning and it was 1-2 knee chop.

so im wondering about tomaro morning there will probably be no waves again im not trying to get up at 4am for 1-2ft ****
    there should be an age minimum for being able to post on the internet, or at least an IQ minimum.

Go back and look at the forecast on this site and the swell model. Then time it and paddle out. Not that hard. Then after that, go back up to exit 150 on parkway where you came from.

Sorry bud, anyone with a username like that deserves to get roasted.

If it's any consolation, we didn't get any in Broward either, bro. Nor tomorrow and I do get up at 4 am for 1-2 ft shizz.

Images
    [QUOTE=CDsurf;247581]there should be an age minimum for being able to post on the internet, or at least an IQ minimum.

you'd solve more of the problem if you regulated conception with this method...

deal had 8 foot sets......

Southern moco was bombing from 5-6pm. Study the underwater topography and youll learn why northern moco doesn't get the long period stuff.

Around 7pm there were consistent head plus sets gnar gnar rolling through my secret spot in Monmouth County. It made for dope shredding.

Images
    Weird, I could imagine the hook being a waste of time but anywhere south of Long branch should have had surf.

Images
    Dude - I don't know what your taking about. I just got out before dark- it was off shore and going off.

Belmar was easy 8 ft on sets - some would call it 10...