LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Nice vid DPSUP! Haven't seen it that good in a while. Like paulie said, last fall.

Images
    Fri was Head High to slightly OH Victory at Sea Paddle Fest almost scary Character Development. Friday night late the wind drops to nada. My trees in the yard dead still. I'm sayin YES! YES! YES! It's HERE! Sat am just before sunrise throw my board in the truck and drive down the street to the beach. Ay Caramba! Head high glass. Nobody else around. Was out there with the sun just popping over the horizon (beach faces SE), the water was lit up like I can't even describe. Call it sparkly to the 100th power. Nice clean waves as big as me, no paddle take offs into just gorgeous waves. It was five levels above tasty. Did that for about 2 hours til I was wore out, then went home. Late afternoon, I've still got the jello arms, so I go ride my bike over to scope the pier out. It's packed, 40 guys or so. Guy says "Where's your board dude?" Told him I caught it at sunrise when it was a foot bigger, and lots cleaner, and my arms are jello. He points at the still firin waves and says "DUDE!" I reply, "I know man, but I'm wore out." Again, "DUUUUDE!!!" "OK, OK, I might go get my board," I told him. 10 minutes later, I was home loadin my board in the truck. Went out for another hour or so til the sun went down. It was a great day.

C'mon tropics. Gimme some

I could use a morning like that
    Last edited by DawnPatrolSUP; Jul 11, 2014 at 03:17 AM.

Images
    The vid brought all that back up. I kinda forgot about it til now. Yeah, it was nice. 3 weekends in a row, almost the same thing. We'll see what this storm season brings.

Later

Images
    I've stayed at the Don Cesar before, very cool place.

Pennywise+Pulley make any video sick!

I know this will piss some people off, but gulf coast when it's on > SE NC when it's on
    Last edited by jballen2; Jul 11, 2014 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jballen2 View Post
    Pennywise+Pulley make any video sick!

I know this will piss some people off, but gulf coast when it's on > SE NC when it's on
    Agreed, Pennywise puts on some of the best concerts I've ever been to, Pulley too, but Pennywise gets the crowd going like no other!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaSurfer View Post
    I've stayed at the Don Cesar before, very cool place.
    Expensive, but very cool. Some spots to the North / South of it that can get good.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    You ever surf the Gulf?

never surfed the gulf

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    never surfed the gulf
    ive never f@cked a fat girl either! at least to my recollection