LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Prison Yard Bench Offs for the NJShredmachine!

New Jersey Surfer caught on camera punching man in row over Peanuts the dog is arrested after police find him hiding in his mom's house

The legend is real!

In late June, Pohan posted on his Facebook page a typo-ridden status update bragging about his jet-setting lifestyle and good looks.

Describing himself as a bachelor with 'six pack sicker then its even bin,’ Pohan wrote: 'living in Manhattan in the summers and traveling the world in the winters. I thank god that I am in the best shape of my life without a wife and so much opportunities for the future.'

Always thought it was a typo, but he really is into Hindu Models!!!

Homie even tried to let the guy he punched know about his philosophy of "to it's there own" and tried to walk away.

No more 23'ers : (

We should all start a fund to put some money on his book.

DAMN YOU PEANUTS!!!

Last edited by zaGaffer; Jul 11, 2014 at 02:54 AM.

Images
    Dude- it's actually him!!! I always thought it was just some kid- but the legend lives!! Njshredermachineee!!!

Only in #belmar

The irony is, where did they find him? Just where we always said they would, in his mom's basement. But not like this, not like this. I feel like this is our fault, we didn't believe in him enough.

I believe in you Shredmachine! The stock and bond markets will still be here when you get out buddy. You'll still be able to schott the pier at Honeyton! Will make sure Hindu models come for conjugal visits! Don't worry buddy we got your back! Pour out some lick her four yew.

We need to make some Tshirts.

FREE THE NJSHREDMACHINE

oh sh!1, fir once that makes sense.

Solid POTY bid Gaff.

Did they impound the Nissan? Does he lose his broker license? Fukkitt, did he even have a broker license? I have so many questions to this. Amazing.

Tshirts are right and they should be neon tanks with black print. They'll look great with Jams.

Gotta be him! HAHAHA

SI Gold

Lmao Gaff

Oh my god, I am crying! This is classic!!!!

Images
    Holy mother of God this made my day. It's gotta be him...I believe in you Shred. And not for nothing, that Hindu honey pictured is gorgeous.

That is hilarious but I'm not sure that is a sucker punch. The gay dog guy was following him, you clearly saw him move the bag from his right hand to the left and clinch his fist and he telegraphed the punch. I think gay boy just got his A$$ kicked by a smaller guy and is ashamed so he is saying it's was a "sucker" punch. Hell the A$$ pirate told him to throw the first punch so Shredmachine did!

You know what, maybe that guy deserved to get punched in the face. from the partial video clip, its obvious that NJShredmachine was walking away from the situation and the recipient of the pier shotting was following him.... had shred not tried to jump out of the police car when he surrendered he might not have been in so much of a problem....