LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    That f'n guy asked for it, and he got cleared. Chin check homie! It's a tiny dog it's not like shred did anything to it, just walked over him.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    That f'n guy asked for it, and he got cleared. Chin check homie! It's a tiny dog it's not like shred did anything to it, just walked over him.
    I don't get the problem... Shred stepped "over" the dog.... and this nancy threw a drama scene sh#tfit??? I mean its not like shred stepped on the dog.
    the video is kinda funny, you can see the dudes boyfriend standing in the background up against the building not moving at all...

Images
    Let me start with this.

"Prison didn't change me it made me worse."
    -tupac

Now then, we obviously have a guy that's got a taste for his lifestyle and the finer things. A little stay in prison will probably be lengthened by some sort of irrational behavior in the prison yard making his vacation a little longer. Probably long enough to learn how to rob banks. He'll probably rob banks wearing masks of past presidents. He'll probably have the FBI looking for him but their efforts will prove fruitless until they put some young hotshot on the case that has the same reckless abandon that Corey has. I think you guys get where I'm going with this. If not, I give you this.

image.jpg

This is like finding bigfoot riding the loch ness monster.

Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    This is like finding bigfoot riding the loch ness monster.
    While banging a hindu and shoting a pier too!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    SI Gold

Lmao Gaff
    I saw the board in your avatar about 100 times last weekend, btw.

if this link works, you're welcome. I found him on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/cpohan/medi...1032777&type=1

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    if this link works, you're welcome. I found him on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/cpohan/medi...1032777&type=1
    Thank you lee, I suggest you all take a look. It's fu8King GOTTA be shred...and the dude rips. Look at his Nias pics. And the title of one of his photo galleries:

"I have and ipod iphone macbookpro icloud protection applecare"

Images
    Wow, this is a truly epic find. I thought that Gaff was joking with the content there, but that is straight out of the article...

Wow...

In the shred's defense, you don't roll up on someone ANYWHERE like that and expect NOT to get punched in the face. I know, its 2014 and you can't "Assault" people, but if he wouldn't have fled, that would have been self defense. Some big, gay, yolked up dude blines up to you in a confrontation is a physical challenge to me.

Good on you Shred for laying that dude out. It's a crazy world we live in. If you pull a gun, you better be ready to shoot it. If you roll up on a stranger in public, expect them to slug you in the face....

Fantastic story. Fantastic Post. The legend continues.

Speaking of which, Where has Bill been? Haven't heard a peep from him since pre-arthur... Where you at home slice?

Images
    shred.jpg

From his FB.