LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Images
    Njshredmachine...a true legend now...unbelievable.

Images
    And dude charges Nias!

Images
    This is motivating, viva la shred machine, I will now try to follow in his footstep and bang more Hindus and drive a faster whip. Let this be a lesson to all y'all. If you can't beat em join em. Btw Zach I've wanted one of those boards for the longest time
    But couldn't find one.

Is our consensus that this really is the authentic NJ Shred?

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdperson View Post
    Good lawyer and the guy walks on the assault. If he stuck around, he might not have even been charged... if the cops review the vid. Dumbass
    He was probably afraid that the cops wouldn't be able to overcome his language barrier.

press 3 for shred speak should become mandatory, or maybe it should be 2 and Spanish, should be 3 . . .

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    You would have 15,000 d-bags from California just talking straight sh**.
    G_D I love the erBB! Anytime I'm feeling particularly masochistic I post over there. Thems ma peeps.

Hey Zach, whatever happened to that website that you posted on a thread like 6-7 years ago that you and somebody else built listing all the breaks in Ocean Beach? Everybody got their panties in a wad and blamed the interwebbs for ruining surfing. That thing still up and running? That was a good thread. It always cracks me up how many of the guys on there I know in person and most of them are actually pretty cool. A couple of really good surfers too. You'd be surprised about the who's who that posts on the erBB. For instance, Roy Stuart regularly posts there under the username "Eunice".

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    This is motivating, viva la shred machine, I will now try to follow in his footstep and bang more Hindus and drive a faster whip. Let this be a lesson to all y'all. If you can't beat em join em. Btw Zach I've wanted one of those boards for the longest time
    But couldn't find one.
    I'm sure "you know who" would build you one. Can't find jack sh** around here for boards. Gotta go to chucktown or jax.

Images
    Roy is Eunice???? Is that why the hate is so strong for 'Eunice'???

Every time a former member accused me of being a psychopath, I would check the erBB just to self-validate my sanity. And of all the thing I might have sad about wolf hunters and such, nothing compares to what that guy said about a dog extracting and consuming a fetus.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    He was probably afraid that the cops wouldn't be able to overcome his language barrier.

press 3 for shred speak should become mandatory, or maybe it should be 2 and Spanish, should be 3 . . .

G_D I love the erBB! Anytime I'm feeling particularly masochistic I post over there. Thems ma peeps.

Hey Zach, whatever happened to that website that you posted on a thread like 6-7 years ago that you and somebody else built listing all the breaks in Ocean Beach? Everybody got their panties in a wad and blamed the interwebbs for ruining surfing. That thing still up and running? That was a good thread. It always cracks me up how many of the guys on there I know in person and most of them are actually pretty cool. A couple of really good surfers too. You'd be surprised about the who's who that posts on the erBB. For instance, Roy Stuart regularly posts there under the username "Eunice".
    sixonenine.net and sixonenine.com

No, I took it down when I moved. There is an archive website that you can go to, type in a date and it will pull up screenshots of the old pages. If I have time later, I will try and pull up the old map.

It wasn't so much OB that pissed everyone off, it was Sunset Cliffs. There were a few nooks and crannies that should have probably been un-named, but they are on numerous other intra-web sites. The straw that broke the camels back were all the southern spots, that are boat access only and especially the one on the bay side that "NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT"... Ha...

But at anyrate, I eventually agreed with them and took it down. A few guys recognized me from the site, and once I was having conversation in the water about it, and I looked around and there were 50 people on the same spot, I was like yeah, I got ya....

In retrospect, it was bad. I gave inside knowledge on the tides, where to paddle out, where to park... People were none too happy. Funny sh** though.

I will stand by the fact that my forecasting models were better than any other resource for San Diego... They were DEAD on. Many an obecian used it and loved it, once the map was gone.

This is great. Its like that M&Ms commercial with Santa they run every year: "He IS real..."

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    It wasn't so much OB that pissed everyone off, it was Sunset Cliffs. There were a few nooks and crannies that should have probably been un-named, but they are on numerous other intra-web sites. The straw that broke the camels back were all the southern spots, that are boat access only and especially the one on the bay side that "NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT"... Ha...
    Oh yeah, Albertson's or Von's or something. Never surfed there myself; but I hear it's good like once or twice a year, don't have a hole in the water to throw money into. I have hit up that sandy spot on the other side of the bay mouth once or twice on a good South. That place has some hollow beach break that holds up surprisingly well. No crowds, but the few locals who are out are kind of agro, bunch of bald dudes with funny tattoos of this bird perched on an anchor, holding a trident and an old timey pistol.