LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Wow. It's quite the bromantic nostalgia trip y'all are taking over this shredmachine person. But I can see from reading over the old threads that he didn't get a lotta love in his short time here on the forum.

Guess you just don't know what you've got till it's gone.

NJShredmachine is probably one of the greatest persona's ever in the history of swellinfo.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    NJShredmachine is probably one of the greatest persona's ever in the history of swellinfo.
    I haven't been on here long, but since I have, everyone has been talking about or making references to njshred. Usually in a negative light. Now that the outside world has come into the picture, it almost looks like the SI communities relationship with him has turned into one you would have as a kid with a sibling. " I can do whatever I want to my little brother, but if you say one word about him.... I'll beat your ass". I think it says alot about the people on this forum. Pretty cool.

I usually just use this site to check out the surf but this is pure gold I had to make a name and say so.