LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Looking for Surf Van Ideas

Hi everyone, I am a surfer/windsurfer and I work for a company that builds custom vans on the RAM ProMaster chassis. Currently, we are only building luxury "conversion vans" and handicap accessible vans, but I am trying to get my boss to build a van specifically designed for surfing. He is not a surfer and does not realize that there is a demand for this type of van.

I created a page on our website where you can tell us what kind of van you want built and what equipment you would include. My goal is to get surfers everywhere to fill out this form and convince my boss that we NEED to build this van! So follow the link below and lets make this happen. If he sees the demand, he will build the van!

http://paulsherryconversionvans.com/...-promaster-van

Cool concept, I filled out a survey for you guys. How about a drawing where one lucky guy/gal wins a van?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfVanMan View Post
    Hi everyone, I am a surfer/windsurfer and I work for a company that builds custom vans on the RAM ProMaster chassis. Currently, we are only building luxury "conversion vans" and handicap accessible vans, but I am trying to get my boss to build a van specifically designed for surfing. He is not a surfer and does not realize that there is a demand for this type of van.

I created a page on our website where you can tell us what kind of van you want built and what equipment you would include. My goal is to get surfers everywhere to fill out this form and convince my boss that we NEED to build this van! So follow the link below and lets make this happen. If he sees the demand, he will build the van!

http://paulsherryconversionvans.com/...-promaster-van
    There is a user on here named "MY SAVIOR"

Definitely ask him. He is the resident van guy.

"free puppies" sign, as few windows as possible, gotta be fast to outrun the fuzz

Images
    Cool idea, looks crazy expensive though...

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    Cool concept, I filled out a survey for you guys. How about a drawing where one lucky guy/gal wins a van?
    Hey thanks for taking the time to fill that out. We are working on getting out boss to invest in these "lifestyle vans" (as my other surfing buddy and I dubbed it) that are specifically designed for the surfer, hiker, climber, mountain biker, etc... but he is currently not thinking outside the box and doesn't believe us that there is a big market out there for something like this.

My goal is to collect as much responses as possible and SHOW him that the market exist. Not only that it exist, but show him that we are passionate about what do and are willing to fork over some cash for something that makes our hobby that much more enjoyable and able to push it too new limits.

Thanks again man.
    Luke

Quote Originally Posted by Exit98Surf View Post
    Cool idea, looks crazy expensive though...
    Yes, it won't be cheap. But it will be a helluva lot cheaper than a Spriter van. I think we can offer something awesome for the $40k - $50k range...

Here is one of our conversion vans. The surf van would not need to be as luxurious, but instead focus on functionality. Therefore would not cost as much. We have this one for $58k

2014 Sherry Vans ProMaster Conversion

Wayne's The Insane's dream right here, but every kids worst nightmare! Just don't paint any of them white, and make sure there are plenty of windows (no curtains), no locks on the doors, and no room for a mattress, disco ball, fog machine, and please no 8 Track in the dash.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfVanMan View Post
    Hey thanks for taking the time to fill that out. We are working on getting out boss to invest in these "lifestyle vans" (as my other surfing buddy and I dubbed it) that are specifically designed for the surfer, hiker, climber, mountain biker, etc... but he is currently not thinking outside the box and doesn't believe us that there is a big market out there for something like this.

My goal is to collect as much responses as possible and SHOW him that the market exist. Not only that it exist, but show him that we are passionate about what do and are willing to fork over some cash for something that makes our hobby that much more enjoyable and able to push it too new limits.

Thanks again man.
    Luke
    If he keeps his head in the sand you should branch out and away from him. Just take him down to the beach during a nice swell and see how many surfers are out there and how many have decent rides.