LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSurfer View Post
    Build me something like the pics below and now we're talking. Perfect surf vehicles, lifted E series vans, 4x4 with plenty of room for gear and sleeping/living space

Zombiesurfer has it right on the money with these. If you are driving a van to a surf destination odds are its gonna be like baja, so it has to be ballsy and able to make it over potholed out "roads", dont think that conversion van would fit the bill.

Other than that a van is only used as a Hobo mansion and those need to be one thing...cheap.

I still prefer the old, iconic VW van:
    http://www.realclear.com/california/..._era_4548.html
    This belongs on the "Old School " thread.

junk

You couldn't sell me that front wheel drive dodge pos. A Ford econoline is really hard to beat and I'm not a ford fan. They can be aquired so cheap and customized. Now that 4x4 toyota RV is something to be ****ed with Jim!

Images
    Gotta agree Zombie surfer had the best ideas. Love the way those look. Be good for driving on the beaches down here.

One thing I always wish for is a place to change in Winter. When it's 30 degrees out and your hands are frozen it'd be nice to be able to change out of the wind, then kick back, watch a vid, wait for the tide/wind, etc. It'd be nice for the back to have a waterproof tray or mat. A place to put a fridge or cooler. Basically an RV but not so expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    7 kids and you have time to troll this forum?

be real dog
    metard - is that wisdom i see?

blacked out windows and a pot leaf graphic on the back, you won't have any hassles with this design.....smooth sailing!

Images
    Nice. I didn't know uncle Rico was a tiger fan. Go Clemson!

Anyone seen the nissan nv1500. That's a van that I could see myself in.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    metard - is that wisdom i see?
    Ahmeenn, do the math. tard's got a point ...