LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Is South Jetty Bill/Ghost of PJB also the NJShredMachine??

Just curious. Seems PJB has been inactive since around last Monday/Tuesday. Different writing style for sure, but if any regular poster has the creativity to pull it off it's South Jetty Bill.

Bro. You're getting confused across different dimensions here. Previously, we looked at Shred as a concoction of a board member in the sense of a fictitious character. We are witnessing Shred as a real life bro, new wave hairdo and rap sheet and all. At this point, we'd be then examining if the real Shred could've hatched up the SJB/PJB personas and supported them with all their immense content. Total role reversal of what we first examined.

Let me ask you - does the dude in those pics and FB account look and sound like someone who attended prep school then a college for literary scholars? Bro, do you even watch Law & Order?

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro. You're getting confused across different dimensions here. Previously, we looked at Shred as a concoction of a board member in the sense of a fictitious character. We are witnessing Shred as a real life bro, new wave hairdo and rap sheet and all. At this point, we'd be then examining if the real Shred could've hatched up the SJB/PJB personas and supported them with all their immense content. Total role reversal of what we first examined.

Let me ask you - does the dude in those pics and FB account look and sound like someone who attended prep school then a college for literary scholars? Bro, do you even watch Law & Order?
    To answer your question: YES!! And Law and Order is for bored kooks obsessed with rape and murder mysteries. Lame
    Last edited by SEsurfSLACKER; Jul 13, 2014 at 03:26 AM.

No it's not him. The closest writing style I could match him with is sandblaster, but probably not him either, it's one of the regulars here for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by surfin paulie View Post
    Agree with EmassSpicoli. Different universes. And besides, SJB posted on the HS sports thread today. The Shred ain't him.

Free the Shred.
    That clears it up a little more. I've seen posts calling PJB out as the NJShredMachine. Had to ask.

Gotta say, the NJShredMachine is a legend for sure. Funny thing is, it seems like people on Swellinfo hated the ShredMachine back when he was posting. Especially know-it-all posters who just started surfing.

No, when Bill is posting Micah is not, when Micah is posting, Bill is banned. Bill is the only person, except for Chris Joyner that knows about Micah's pool.

Quod epso demonstrandum

Bill actually runs Swellinfo

pjb reminds me of david eggars from the wannasurf forums

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    No, when Bill is posting Micah is not, when Micah is posting, Bill is banned. Bill is the only person, except for Chris Joyner that knows about Micah's pool.

Quod epso demonstrandum

Bill actually runs Swellinfo
    Anyone else feel the Gaff on this one? The bro who runs our house can do whatever he wants. If it's posting under PJB or PBS, he can be as appropriate or not appropriate as he wants to. He owns the joint. I know you've alluded to this before Gaff, and it could be accurate. It's been a renaissance week in SI lore, we all have to admit. The Shred got a lot more realistic to all of us; as inspiring or appalling as it was that such an organism could exist, it's closer to fact for all of us. If the dude who runs a dope forum that's lasted nearly a decade also happens to be a literary genius then I'm not opposed. Screw it, I'm all for it.

Images
    [QUOTE=EmassSpicoli;249169] new wave hairdo ... a dead kennedys reference...priceless