LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    iv been reading since page 3 and still don't know what u people are talking about.that is all...carry on

Gleaming the Cube is the bomb. We need to start talking about that and all such flicks on the reg.

FLY A BANNER FOR CRACKING YOUR STEP BRAHS MURDAH CASE ON DIAMOND-PLATE SKATE DECKS

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Bobby Nguyen...ya know, from
    awesome.....

Images
    i am that i am that i am..there will only be one sandblasters besides anyone north of Maryland is from new jersey. #working on a second confederacy #viva la south.

Quote Originally Posted by ATANTICOO View Post
    No wonder Joe Dirt ended up with Brandy and not you.
    Ohhhh, I get it..."Joe Dirt", "Brandy"...you were referring to Kid Rock, the singer. You were making fun of my username. That's a good joke.

So, using the same logic, we all can assume that you like using "O" at the end of all of your usernames because that's the permanent shape of your cockholster while you're getting bent over and taking "a hard 65" up your balloon knot from your Coast Guard buddies?

Dude, you're hilarious. Keep 'em coming!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Ohhhh, I get it..."Joe Dirt", "Brandy"...you were referring to Kid Rock, the singer. You were making fun of my username. That's a good joke.

So, using the same logic, we all can assume that you like using "O" at the end of all of your usernames because that's the permanent shape of your cockholster while you're getting bent over and taking "a hard 65" up your balloon knot from your Coast Guard buddies?

Dude, you're hilarious. Keep 'em coming!!!
    Damn Robbie, a little desperate? Your one of those dudes who post and never get a response. Rough one. I'll give you a little attention for a second.

Your level of heckling isn't even worth responding to. "Uhhh derrrrr.....Your so gay!" is boring and weak. Nobody reading that could possibly think it's even close to being funny or a 'good one'. I feel bad for you.

By all means, keep trying. I'll definitely give you props if you ever come up with anything worth acknowledging.

Chin up Robbie, chin up

I kinda miss Gruvi. Forum is so much more exciting when he makes an appearance.

For SS and Emass, Gleaming the Cube was Rad. So was RAD.
    1D1_photocine_gleaming_07.jpg
    rad-movie-poster.jpg
    Last edited by rcarter; Jul 15, 2014 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfordie View Post
    I kinda miss Gruvi. Forum is so much more exciting when he makes an appearance.
    atlanticoooooohnooo is the guy who appeared after Gruvi underwent his lobotomy.

Quote Originally Posted by ATANTICOO View Post
    Why you getting all historical? That was a few pages ago. You sound like a chick who just went through a breakup. Just stop.
    Atlanticooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooo

The notable thing about your troll name is that it's really you, yes, you, screaming first in pleasure at the sight of the Navy ships pulling in, and then in pain as the sailors pull into you. Bend over, red rover, you're about to scream & scream & scream, lil idiot troll buoy.