LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ATANTICOO View Post
    Why you getting all historical? That was a few pages ago. You sound like a chick who just went through a breakup. Just stop.
    Atlanticooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooo

The notable thing about your troll name is that it's really you, yes, you, screaming first in pleasure at the sight of the Navy ships pulling in, and then in pain as the sailors pull into you. Bend over, red rover, you're about to scream & scream & scream, lil idiot troll buoy.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Atlanticooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooo

The notable thing about your troll name is that it's really you, yes, you, screaming first in pleasure at the sight of the Navy ships pulling in, and then in pain as the sailors pull into you. Bend over, red rover, you're about to scream & scream & scream, lil idiot troll buoy.
    Troll? Who's trolling who? Are sex related insults all you got? What's the point? This is just pathetic Yankee. I'm embarrassed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ATANTICOO View Post
    Troll? Who's trolling who? Are sex related insults all you got? What's the point? This is just pathetic Yankee. I'm embarrassed for you.
    That pile of pig crap located 4' above your knees that looks back at you in your mirror every morning, now that would be cause for embarrassment.

these threads about other people in other threads are so stupid! the internet is a fascinating place. go somewhere else

Yankee, your one angry golden bear. Old age not treating you so well? Man, smoke some weed.
    Last edited by ATANTICOO; Jul 15, 2014 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    That pile of pig crap located 4' above your knees that looks back at you in your mirror every morning, now that would be cause for embarrassment.
    I hope you know this isn't the original AtlanticO.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    BrewEngineer! I forgot about you. How's the VW Cabriolet? Glad you changed your avatar. Much better then Chunk.

Chime in EMASS....Who am I.

Yes it is, he's mentioned several things that only he would remember. He's got a better disposition this time around, which is throwing you off I think.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Yes it is, he's mentioned several things that only he would remember. He's got a better disposition this time around, which is throwing you off I think.
    There is another member who has stopped posting suddenly. This person was here for all those original posts and has an amazing memory. I am not going to give anything away, but it is fairly easy to pick out his writing style.

There is another member who has stopped posting suddenly. This person was here for all those original posts and has an amazing memory. I am not going to give anything away, but it is fairly easy to pick out his writing style.
    I hear ya, maybe they were the same person all along? I'm not putting anything past ANYBODY on this site. As much as I love ya'll (ok maybe like, not love), I don't trust the interwebs HAHA