LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: manasquan

thanx bro good link - that's my new home beak claiming it now yewwww

btw this is the stupidest thread I've seen to date. That said im embarrassed I even posted on it.

Images
    Wow- claiming a break on the web... What's next??

Seriously brah- why not check out Belmar- way better break,
    Specially after the beach replenishment - really messed up the sand at squan- you can tell on a size able swell.... NOW BELMAR on the other hand - the sand is just right plus the crew at Belmar is sooo much mellower on the water. And the parking is better.

and the surf in Belmar blows Manasquan away, but we already know that.

Images
    Isn't your home break like the place close to your home?

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    Wow- claiming a break on the web... What's next??
    yeah, forums are a good place to talk about certain aspects of surfing, but you have to remember that every time you mention a break, you're advertising it. Don't advertise where you surf...unless you want even more people to paddle out there.

7. Last time I surfed there it was 20 degrees, blowing pretty hard offshore and about 4 feet over head. Crowd was no problem. Traded waves for 2 hours with Scott Duerr, a girl who I believe was his daughter and about 4 other people. One of the more memorable sessions I've had in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    Isn't your home break like the place close to your home?
    kellys' is cloud break.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bagus View Post
    . anybody know any names I could throw out if I ever get in a jam there. thanx
    Corey Pohan. You're welcome

thanx guys gals I know I shouldn't have claimed it but I had so much fun the day I was there. all the boys were calling me into waves and just being so cool. basically let me have anything I wanted so that's why I claimed it. was stoked. so scotty still surfs there that's awesome he such a good dude. any of you live up there near the beach so maybe I can park in your driveway if I cant get a spot ?