LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: manasquan

Quote Originally Posted by bagus View Post
    hey whatever happened to that bunch of tools they used to call the Manasquan inlet cult ( mic ) did they finally get run out of there or what. If I remember right they were a bunch of boogie boarders from brielle or brick. just wondering cause I surfed inlet the other day and it was so mellow and cool I might make it my home break:cool
    You all need to witness some aggressive angry localism. Most NJ localism is Candyland compared to other examples found around the world. Try surfing Mission Beach Jetty in SD on a good day with the local burnout maniacs in full effect. Or, try surfing Zippers in Cabo with all the Mexi-Homies running the place when they are unleashed from work in the afternoon. They seriously yell at you at the top of their lungs for doing nothing, and I mean nothing...Just for sitting and waiting for your turn. And it's in Spanish, and they want to kill you for being a gringo.
    And of course, don't forget about Puerto Rico...

all you have yo do is let pat schmidt give you a rub and tug and you become an official member.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    all you have yo do is let pat schmidt give you a rub and tug and you become an official member.
    why do you hate longboarders so much - I love mine and tell pat I down for a tug - think he was one that was calling me in on a few at the peak - hes the ginger hair rippa right still think scotty better tho

why do you hate longboarders so much - I love mine and tell pat I down for a tug - think he was one that was calling me in on a few at the peak - hes the ginger hair rippa right still think scotty better tho
    scotty duerr is that you?

scotty duerr is that you?
    not scotty but would love to be him - he the best surfer ever in squan don't you think so

not scotty but would love to be him - he the best surfer ever in squan don't you think so
    i heard the duerr brothers are gay for each other and pat schmidt is the product of the gay incestual love.

i heard the duerr brothers are gay for each other and pat schmidt is the product of the gay incestual love.
    that's awesome - no wonder pat surfs so good

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    why not check out Belmar- way better break,
    I check out manasquan; way better unlimited free cam!

its funny when people mention a spot and throw a name of a little pro 15yr old when guys been surfing it for 30yrs.I been surfing squan since most of u been floating in ur pappys sack.belmar is better,then deal,then u can work ur way up to the sqwuan

. anybody know any names I could throw out if I ever get in a jam there. thanx
    Jack Meeoff, Phil McCraken, Richard Hurtz...