LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

tow in skimboarding at puerto escondido

Still in awe after watching this. We've brought up this dude Brad Domke in many threads before and this again just proves how completely insane/skilled/talented he is. I think metard posted a screen shot of him on one of these bombs and I honestly thought it was a photo-shop of a east coast barrel with a skim boarder scaled down riding it. Well I was wrong. I'm sure some of you have seen this, but here for your viewing pleasure:

Disclaimer- watching this video might make your testicles recede back into your abdomen (or for the ladies on the forum it might cause your ovaries to ovulate due to the the sheer awesomeness)

surfline link- http://www.surfline.com/video/featur...imboard_112038

difficulty: 10
    skill: 10
    style: zero

Images
    Amazing how he holds on at the bottom when it looks like he's about to slide out.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Amazing how he holds on at the bottom when it looks like he's about to slide out.
    also amazing is that he checks his speed to get in the shack.He is on the edge of absolute oblivion for the whole ride.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    also amazing is that he checks his speed to get in the shack.He is on the edge of absolute oblivion for the whole ride.
    Word...quite an amazing ride overall...love how pumped he is when he jumps off at the end.

The bottom turn / stall he did blows my mind. I too thought it was a photoshop image - the still photo has his board at a weird angle, probably mid stall after the bottom turn. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSurfer View Post
    Still in awe after watching this. We've brought up this dude Brad Domke in many threads before and this again just proves how completely insane/skilled/talented he is. I think metard posted a screen shot of him on one of these bombs and I honestly thought it was a photo-shop of a east coast barrel with a skim boarder scaled down riding it. Well I was wrong. I'm sure some of you have seen this, but here for your viewing pleasure:

Disclaimer- watching this video might make your testicles recede back into your abdomen (or for the ladies on the forum it might cause your ovaries to ovulate due to the the sheer awesomeness)

surfline link- http://www.surfline.com/video/featur...imboard_112038
    damn they still didn't fix the title that isn't Puerto or Bradley,its pjb at Belmar!!

tard, I'm gonna say that surfing a lunch tray down an avalanching liquid mountain is style in and of itself. No rail, no tail, no rudder. Dude does a shove-it with a surfboard so we know the bro has steeze. As far as I'm concerned, this dudes neuticles are insanely large.

I'll also trow it out there that style can be achieved in the absence of situationally-limited finesse. Charging 30ft on a skim and wanting him to smack the lip too? That's pure greed bro.
    Last edited by EmassSpicoli; Jul 15, 2014 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfin paulie View Post
    massive neuticles
    Latina wahinas were quoted exclaiming " Mira a los neuticles mas grandes de Domke! "

He had more style riding his skim board on that massive wave then most people have on a 2ft. day riding any traditional surfboard of choice. Sure, he got towed in, which made that ride possible, but once you let go, you gotta make it... and make it he did!
    Last edited by DawnPatrolSUP; Jul 15, 2014 at 01:57 PM.