LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Blue and Green
    Posts
    824
    Images
    9

    Soft top revolution


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wb
    Posts
    1,871
    brb, gonna get pics of my soft top

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,745
    Images
    26
    That video almost made my eyes bleed. Probably should have picked a surfable wave. Home boy on the pink board at the end did a couple interesting things, but pigdog, knee dropping into a closeout 25 times in a row? I am not so sure what that video was trying to showcase, or if it was just a joke. I watched it with no Audio....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    brb, gonna get pics of my soft top
    no need for pics, its a common problem, they make a pill for it
    Last edited by babybabygrand; Jul 15, 2014 at 06:48 PM. Reason: forgot the smiley

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Blue and Green
    Posts
    824
    Images
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    That video almost made my eyes bleed. Probably should have picked a surfable wave. Home boy on the pink board at the end did a couple interesting things, but pigdog, knee dropping into a closeout 25 times in a row? I am not so sure what that video was trying to showcase, or if it was just a joke. I watched it with no Audio....
    Prrrrrrreeety sure it was a bs type joke vid.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,745
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by HighOnLife View Post
    Prrrrrrreeety sure it was a bs type joke vid.
    Thank goodness.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Blue and Green
    Posts
    824
    Images
    9
    I want one a these beuties: http://catchsurf.com/5-0-stump-quad.html

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Blue and Green
    Posts
    824
    Images
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Thank goodness.
    Although among your self-cockiness-im-cooler-than-them-because-i-can't-have-fun attitude, it was pretty sick on my part.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wb
    Posts
    1,871
    Quote Originally Posted by babybabygrand View Post
    no need for pics, its a common problem, they make a pill for it

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,745
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by HighOnLife View Post
    Although among your self-cockiness-im-cooler-than-them-because-i-can't-have-fun attitude, it was pretty sick on my part.
    I just read that 5 times and have no idea what that statement means, aside from calling me an as$hole. 10/4 on that though.