LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by HighOnLife View Post
    I want one a these beuties: http://catchsurf.com/5-0-stump-quad.html
    Our shop got one about 2 months ago...we fight over it. It makes thigh high crappy surf fun. But honestly, the stump is pretty darn functional for a softie.

Quote Originally Posted by all4blues View Post
    Our shop got one about 2 months ago...we fight over it. It makes thigh high crappy surf fun. But honestly, the stump is pretty darn functional for a softie.
    $324 for the foam log? Ouch. I just bought a real log for less.

The softtop revolution vids are amusing, but not as amusing as JOB paddling a softtop in to Peahi. That was pretty ballsy.

Quote Originally Posted by HighOnLife View Post
    I want one a these beuties: http://catchsurf.com/5-0-stump-quad.html
    That must John John's new stick, it is so popular it is out of stock . . . Or maybe they just stopped making them!

5. Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Disclaimer: I wasn't getting on you for posting the video. It was entertaining. They are mocking "soft tops". Taking out taboo wave riding vehicles into an unsurfable spot, filming it and putting it on youtube seems pretty "Cocky-im-cooler-than-you" kind of video....

Basically like all the crappy, arrogant videos that Jamie Obrien has been making for ever. You know, him and his boys, ruining a perfectly good day at pipeline by dropping in with inner tubes and blow up dolphins... Its basically "Im so cool, and I live at pipeline, and I am bored, so I am going to do a bunch or retarded sh** and put it on you tube".....

If they made a video of them charging actual waves, doing interesting things on soft tops, I would be far more interested....

This video is the equivalent of a bunch of pro skaters putting on roller blades in downtown philly and grinding everywhere with thongs on....

If this video was a joke, it's mocking soft tops. I know, soft tops are lame, but so are people that are out mocking them, because "They are so cool".

ya feel me?

But like I said, it sounds to me like I just don't get it....

Either way, nice post. Just my arrogant opinion.
    well said, the guys I know who lived in HI for a few years all said JOB was a ****. however, doing stepoffs at pipeline was kind of cool. . .

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfin paulie View Post
    Hey, whatever happened with the Volcom Surf team dance off? Found this secret training session video of them getting ready. Used a drone I got at Walmart.

Bill, you sneaky devil. I read this yesterday and your reference eluded me.

To set the record straight, I have been driving the iRoc to the surf spot in my dancing shoes for a week. Those cowards know where I be. You know what I be saying? It's a party and they are the only ones invited. Matter of fact, although the water is 86, I am going to start wearing my booties out, just in case that posse shows up while im in the water. That sand can be hot, and when these feet start firing up and down the beach and I moon walk back to the iRoc while the whole team is frozen solid, jaws dropped, I will pluck both booties off and drop them like a mic.

Hopefully the blasters has the T-Top Z fired up so we can pound a beer, lay down some rubber down and squeal down Burkes Beach avenue with the rebel flag flying high.

Welcome to South Carolina you bunch of *****es. I dun been waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    $324 for the foam log? Ouch. I just bought a real log for less.
    $239 I believe. The stump is the 5'0, not the log.