LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ATANTICOO View Post
    This sounds like the start of a Law and Order SVU episode
    That's what I'm saying dude! The hot chocolate was still warm. And that was honestly the first real douche I'd ever seen...I kinda thought it was a baby bottle at first so I picked it up and squeezed it. If only I got back 20 minutes earlier. I'm thinking Roman Empire type debauchery.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    That's what I'm saying dude! The hot chocolate was still warm. And that was honestly the first real douche I'd ever seen...I kinda thought it was a baby bottle at first so I picked it up and squeezed it. If only I got back 20 minutes earlier. I'm thinking Roman Empire type debauchery.
    Gnarly! You squeezed it! Did the chick know you found her douche?

Hey, I wonder if Asians use some weird shape type of douche since they have horizontal p*ssy's.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ATANTICOO View Post
    Gnarly! You squeezed it! Did the chick know you found her douche?

Hey, I wonder if Asians use some weird shape type of douche since they have horizontal p*ssy's.
    Hahaha! I don't think they knew, I just put it back where I found it(in the bathroom closet) and said nothing. Had to squeeze it though. Dude it's like I'm running this social living experiment, and this is one of the fringe benefits. Humans, even those that appear to be normal, do some weird ****.

This douche was vertical, which makes me think it and the hot chocolate were inserted into the male

To our wonderful ladies of SI, please excuse the graphic discussion. It's all in good fun and I'm a feminist, seriously.

Images
    image.jpg

WTF?!?

In my own house?

idk what this thread is about but

bring it

Images

Getting closer

Please read attached article, and notice the maximum recorded surf height in BELMAR...

http://patch.com/new-jersey/middleto...ricane-gonzalo

He said waves in belmar are retarded

I believe I am the one to introduce this fine phrase to SI when a wonderful chick at Firefly called me that this past summer.