LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Snoopy says a lot without saying a word. Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    I avoid walmart like the plague. The inexpensive stuff they sell is such garbage, it's either unusable out of the box or falls apart within a couple weeks....if you got something from WM that lasted longer, consider yourself lucky. As far as they're "higher-end" products, they're not that much cheaper than other stores to warrant going out of your way.
    WM can meet all your surfing needs!:
    http://www.walmart.com/search/search...onstraint=4125

Quote Originally Posted by surfin paulie View Post
    LMAO again. Oh, man. That makes my broken chest hurt.
    What, did some cowpoke twist your nipples agin up thar on Brokeback Mountain?

Whoa, things got kinda weird here in the forum since last night. I've been trying to sleep, be as still as possible with a dang fractured sternum. I would not wish this on ANYONE. Worst part is if you sneeze, it rips apart again. Anyways, WTF was that sh** about metard exposed? DANG. I guess that party just got shut down by somebody.

That was weird.

re: brokeback... I don't think we have any mountains 'round here in G-Town. LOL
    Sternum? I thought you called it your chest bone? Hope you heal up

The medical name is sternum. It's that bone about the size of 2-3 fingers side by side, a few inches above your nipples, where your ribs sprout out from. Pretty much all you can do is be still, which for my hyper a** is dang near impossible.

Thanks man.

Glad most of y'all caught some waves on the EC this weekend!
    Right, but i thought no one in Texas uses medical terms. Stick with 'chest bone'. John Wayne would approve

Cannot read 107 posts........what happened in Florida? Hopefully a revival!

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    Cannot read 107 posts........what happened in Florida? Hopefully a revival!
    Satan Fest 2014 happened. Metard showed up with his dolls and raped everybody. All in all not a bad weekend.

LOL. No man, we're still part of America. I've just been here 3 years, but I do like the spirit of Texans. Very self reliant, no BS types. Just because the King in DC says "Jump!" Texans don't ask "How high?" Very refreshing. Very "old school."
    thats refreshing. i know little of texas besides rick perry who makes the state seem ignorant, superstitious,
    and greedy. i am glad you are not as bad as your leader makes you look.

turning the mirror to myself and new jersey, our (HUGE) leader makes us seem like thugs, liars, and
    preferring the politics of foreign churches.

Quote Originally Posted by ATANTICOO View Post
    Satan Fest 2014 happened. Metard showed up with his dolls and raped everybody. All in all not a bad weekend.
    ++++++++++++++++++++

yessssssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by ATANTICOO View Post

now about those digits