LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    yankee bro you gonna undulate to some Arab hip-hop or what bro? Like a snake charmer brahhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    yankee bro you gonna undulate to some Arab hip-hop or what bro? Like a snake charmer brahhhhhhhh
    spicoli, brah, I know you're young & all, but that's the lyrics to popeye the sailor man.....I'm cringing at how you facebooker spark plugs have completely lost your way in the wilderness of idiotic social media.....

Images
    get em yank get em thats the type of hate i like to see! keep the flow going you got hate from the north and i got it from the south now all we need is east and west to take over swellinfo with hate.

Quote Originally Posted by surfin paulie View Post
    And just cuz you ragged on me when I'm down, with a f-in fractured sternum, here's a little from the west

That's what waynetheinsaane sings to his 18 children every evening at beddy-bye time. Then he goes & undulates the wifey.

And just cuz you ragged on me when I'm down, with a f-in fractured sternum, here's a little from the west
    By from the west do you mean Texas? Isn't Texas it's own country?

LOL. No man, we're still part of America. I've just been here 3 years, but I do like the spirit of Texans. Very self reliant, no BS types. Just because the King in DC says "Jump!" Texans don't ask "How high?" Very refreshing. Very "old school."
    Texas: where men are men, and the sheep know it.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Texas: where men are men, and the sheep know it.
    ...and the sheep run scared.

Yeah, yeah... LMAO Remember, I ain't been here long enough to let that bother me. It is pretty funny though.

Tell you what though... They got some FINE A** cowgirls down here that would wake up a dead guy. I'm here to tell ya...

Makes Hindu models look shabby.
    But you also have a ton of beasts.
    texasBeast.jpg

Is that a Snoopy avatar?

Wasn't Snoopy's uncle from Texas?