LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Zach, Mr. World B surfs my island, so he knows the pains SC surfers are suffering. Last summer, my Egg got plenty of water time, but this year I am having to go for the LB.
    Thanks Brew.

    Zach, I wasn't yellin'; just sayin'! We have gotta keep the stoke alive despite the location. No worries my friend.

    Headed over there now too. See you there Brew.

    Slide on

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,663
    It is interesting that Ocean calls for chop and side shore current today, while CCSC calls for clean. I can tell you here at the IOP connector, the wind is about 0mph. The cam at folly looks a bit choppier. It would be strange if they got much more wind than us, since it is so close. However, it has happened like that before.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,348
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    It is interesting that Ocean calls for chop and side shore current today, while CCSC calls for clean. I can tell you here at the IOP connector, the wind is about 0mph. The cam at folly looks a bit choppier. It would be strange if they got much more wind than us, since it is so close. However, it has happened like that before.
    Washout wasnt good today. Grom fest was fun though. I'm gonna try to get our to iop tomorrow.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,663
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Washout wasnt good today. Grom fest was fun though. I'm gonna try to get our to iop tomorrow.
    IOP was great. My sandbar was giving clean waist high stuff until high tide. After that, there were some long thigh high waves to be had. Looks like IOP will be clean again today, but we are about to get nailed with storms.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    IOP was great. My sandbar was giving clean waist high stuff until high tide.
    It was nice Senor Cerveza.

    Virtually no wind two days in a row. That's almost unheard of around here. Sweet peelers with nearly clean conditions today.

    The extra high tide let the festivities begin a little earlier than normal. We went out a full 3 hours before the high and it had already filled in nicely. As the tide accelerated, so did the waves. Some sore shoulders and broad smiles in the household tonight! Good times on the IOP!

    Slide on.