LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

psa, new matress

memory foam ...they're awesome. it's like sleeping in heaven or something like that.

you are flat out terrible at sex if you can't get things together on a memory foam mattress. it lets you do more of the work. you can unleash that primal lust and put the power to her loins. let me know if i'm going too far.

Memory foam is okay; but a 6" memory foam pillow top, on top of a core of interlocking, titanium Coils, that's money. That mattress has flex. You can really feel it pop and "spring back" at you. You don't get that loss of energy typically associated with memory foam. You can get all the benefits and comfort of a modern mattress core, but without sacrificing the responsiveness and performance of a traditionally stringered, I mean spring cored, mattress. It's less subject to pressure dents on the deck than memory foam is too.

Mine's almost a year old and I use it pretty much every day, still bright white and looks brand new. Not even a ding. I almost never buy off the rack; but this one fit me perfectly and it was on sale. Salesman even threw in a free bar of Zogg's. I'm pretty much down to a one bed quiver, although sometimes when the Mrs. and I are arguing, I'll use the one in the guest bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    ...you can unleash that primal lust and put the power to her loins...
    you do know that i'm a girl right?
    Interesting.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
    Interesting.
    you do know that almost every post i make is sarcasm or bs right?

I sold mattresses once.

It sucked when fat couples came in to shop.

Easy Easy money though

This thread is gold! Hahaha Gaff that's some funny sh*t, I agree that the combo of memory foam and springs is where it's at, that's my next purchase for sure

Images
    There is a mattress add on my sidebar. Classic!

you do know that almost every post i make is sarcasm or bs right?
    No! Say it ain't so! *insert winking emoticon here*

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Memory foam is okay; but a 6" memory foam pillow top, on top of a core of interlocking, titanium Coils, that's money. That mattress has flex. You can really feel it pop and "spring back" at you. You don't get that loss of energy typically associated with memory foam. You can get all the benefits and comfort of a modern mattress core, but without sacrificing the responsiveness and performance of a traditionally stringered, I mean spring cored, mattress. It's less subject to pressure dents on the deck than memory foam is too.

Mine's almost a year old and I use it pretty much every day, still bright white and looks brand new. Not even a ding. I almost never buy off the rack; but this one fit me perfectly and it was on sale. Salesman even threw in a free bar of Zogg's. I'm pretty much down to a one bed quiver, although sometimes when the Mrs. and I are arguing, I'll use the one in the guest bedroom.
    hhaha. Outstanding