LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones Brigade

Images

Bones Brigade

Anyone that skated in the 80's and 90's remembers the Bones Brigade. As the next flat spell is upon us, if you're bored, check out the Bones Brigade Autobiography on Netflix. It's pretty good.

Bro. Bones Brigade IS THE SCIENCE.

It's readily accessible on Netflix. If you don't get chills and want to do big things while watching that flick then you're a sad, stokeless excuse for a supposed badass of society. Those dudes wrote the book, burned it, then wrote it again from scratch. Bunch of straight ballers they are.

will check it out

do we find animal chin?

yes and yes. Mullen makes you reconsider everything you ever were told was a waste of time.

genius AB, watched that the skatopia movie and the Docu on a band called death while drinking a whole case by myself one night. Pretty confident I puked and only left the couch to piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Exit98Surf View Post
    . As the next flat spell is upon us.
    Remember the bones brigade...gonna have to watch it.

But what Mid Atlantic flat spell?...surf has been good...surfed obx Wednesday, Thursday and then MD beaches today...pretty darn fun surf and hopefully our good fortunes go into the weekend.

Images
    I watched it. Was really good! Brought back alot of memories. I miss being a skater punk with nothing else to do but skate.

Hell yeah. Animal Chin, was sick but Future Prim was insane!!!! The bio is cool. I actually met Cab and Lance in Charlotte at a demo in like 88 or 89. Cool dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke Lives View Post
    yes and yes. Mullen makes you reconsider everything you ever were told was a waste of time.

genius AB, watched that the skatopia movie and the Docu on a band called death while drinking a whole case by myself one night. Pretty confident I puked and only left the couch to piss.
    F'ing awesome post! Hahaha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcoop View Post
    But what Mid Atlantic flat spell?...surf has been good...surfed obx Wednesday, Thursday and then MD beaches today...pretty darn fun surf and hopefully our good fortunes go into the weekend.
    Was looking forward...not behind.

I completely forgot about when they set up a half pipe for a Brigade demo in front of Grog's when I was living in Seaside Park in the mid 80's. That place was a mecca back in the day.

Dis is such a dope tread. Cats talking Skatopia too? How bout it. They drive motor vehicles with no windshields into human beings that nearly die yet no ambulance has ever been called. Jumpoff masters.

Animal Chin is dope too but not tops. Anyone seen the Christain Hasoi documentary? Boss.
    Last edited by EmassSpicoli; Jul 19, 2014 at 06:07 AM.