LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bones Brigade

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Mine too! We'll besides the Nash Executioner.
    yup! everyone I knew had a Nash for like a week...lol. The Bones Documentary, I've watched it 4 times...so good. How bout the other one about Dogtown and Z Boys? that one almost made me cry

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ glide View Post
    My first board was an alva. Who still skates? I'm 36 and I do, Couple of years ago I worked with and for a bunch of suit wearing stiffs and road rash got me fired cause they though i was gonna Tyler Durden them. I love trying to explain road rash to bankers and stockbrokers.
    you should've gone Tyler Durden on those fockers

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    all I have to say is..... Hosoi Hammerhead. that board was the sheeeeeeeeeeeet back then.
    My first board was a vision Psycho stick..haha Remember when Vallely came out with the double kick tail... sooooo dope. Change everything.

Quote Originally Posted by babybabygrand View Post
    you should've gone Tyler Durden on those fockers
    Damn right I should have, They waited til i got home on friday 10 min after my direct deposit confirmed HR and my boss called me and were like we cant have you bleeding through your clothes at meetings...I was like its not ok to bleed? they said no its ok to bleed but you come in with scrapes and bruises all the time and we dont think its appropriate. I got paid a severence to shut up appear to the kool-aid drinking masses employed there as if I was fired and leave so at that point so I took the money and ran. Surfed a lot that year.

I cant believe they actually made a hosoi hammerhead surfboard! it looks like its surfs pretty good too!
    sick!
    http://surf-report.co.uk/classic-hos...its-paces-925/

Ran onto grog in aguadilla this winter

Images
    Awesome Documentary also check out Dog Town and Zboys, Duane Peters Who Cares and Jason Jesse Pray for me

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Awesome Documentary also check out Dog Town and Zboys, Duane Peters Who Cares and Jason Jesse Pray for me
    Whoa Whoa Whoa....

So, you disappear for years, and just sneak back in like that? Where you been bro?

I rented the first bones brigade video from the old movie rental store in LBI once a week when I first started skating! those were great times!!

This was my favorite video back in the day. Must have watched the VHS 100000000 times.