LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Caught red handed

Dan Moss of Allenwood NJ we caught you. This piece of **** frequents Asbury Park NJ. This crack head broke in my car while surfing north end of Asbury Park stealing my stuff. Luckily he was caught on video camera, and taped fleeing the scene. Asbury Park Pd responded and arrest warrant issued. This piece of **** frequents stone pony. 40 year old male and has a kid. Dope fein.
    Thank you for people in parking lot who helped with this piece of ****.

Don't worry man, he'll get dealt with in jail once he gets caught. Swellinfo's got a man on the inside with a solid right hook.

Images
    Wow that's nuts! Now he had too face the Nj shred machine!

Is this the same guy that was doing this 10 yrs ago at the same spot? He use to surf back in the day- thus knowing where surfers usually hide their keys?

Images

Is this the same guy that was doing this 10 yrs ago at the same spot? He use to surf back in the day- thus knowing where surfers usually hide their keys?

Caught red handed

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post

His name is Daniel Moss he frequents Asbury Park and hangs at Stone Pony. He is in his 40's white male salt pepper hair. Dope fein

you dont have to confess, we gonna find YOU

you can run an tell that home boy

Quote Originally Posted by Tobpainting View Post
    Dan Moss of Allenwood NJ we caught you. This piece of **** frequents Asbury Park NJ. This crack head broke in my car while surfing north end of Asbury Park stealing my stuff. Luckily he was caught on video camera, and taped fleeing the scene. Asbury Park Pd responded and arrest warrant issued. This piece of **** frequents stone pony. 40 year old male and has a kid. Dope fein.
    Thank you for people in parking lot who helped with this piece of ****.
    better hope its dan moss or you In a boat load of crap for calling him out - why u surfing Asbury the inlet is so much better hahahhah

Surfing and theft are like opposites tons of places where I surf car is left open and no worries. Hope they throw that sack of crap in jail to get assraped at the prison prom

Quote Originally Posted by littlerhody View Post
    Surfing and theft are like opposites tons of places where I surf car is left open and no worries. Hope they throw that sack of crap in jail to get assraped at the prison prom
    thats because Rhode Island isnt new jersey. I am happy to be in a state where we can do this.

and in the summer I just tie my dog up to my open vehicle and she picks up girls while fending off the donkeys with sticky fingers