LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OCNJ Was Epic

Images

OCNJ Was Epic

Anyone else go down to OC today?
    I had a blast out there, first time I felt like I killed it. Waves were the biggest I've surfed yet. Watching the competitors surf was pretty rad too. I hope we get some more good summer swells like this!

are u being sarcastic? or are knee- high waves really considered "epic" to you. Wed was fun in monmouth county but there were no waves today

don't know whether it's the lack of sand bars or weak swell but the waves don't seem to be breaking. Maybe it's the the swell direction but OCMD's breaks are all shot from dredging. Anyone else surf any of this south swell?

Man today was freakin horrible! It's been so blown out the past two days but the whole week was awesome- super rad conditions to test my new board.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by suboxonne View Post
    are u being sarcastic? or are knee- high waves really considered "epic" to you. Wed was fun in monmouth county but there were no waves today
    Considering it was only day 13 out on the water for me it felt big. Usually OC is 1-2 feet but today it felt much bigger. Idk where you were at but it was better than most days I've been out this summer.

I was up at the contest most of the day. I live right down the street. Actually pretty darned good surf for a benefit contest in July. Sunrise at the end of my street this morning.

Last edited by CJsurf; Jul 19, 2014 at 11:14 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CJsurf View Post
    I was up at the contest most of the day. I live right down the street. Actually pretty darned good surf for a benefit contest in July. Sunrise at the end of my street this morning.

There we go. Got somebody to back me up. Where you in the contest?

It was a fun day.

Quote Originally Posted by suboxonne View Post
    guy is stoked. Step off junkie.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lordstoke View Post
    Maybe it's the the swell direction but OCMD's breaks are all shot from dredging. Anyone else surf any of this south swell?
    Yeah they are definitely messed up from dredging, and yeah about a million other people were on this little south swell the past week!

surfin paulie Guest
    Last edited by surfin paulie; Jul 30, 2014 at 06:33 AM.