LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OCNJ Was Epic

OP is from cherry hill. decent chance he will be waking up to that, if not now then soon.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Kander29 View Post
    There we go. Got somebody to back me up. Where you in the contest?

It was a fun day.
    I didn't surf in it. My son was in it and made it to the 3rd round of Boys. That contest is a reunion of sorts every year for the guys of my generation who grew up on that beach in the late 80s early 90s. Contest is in memory of a friend's dad that passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by joenottoast View Post
    OP is from cherry hill. decent chance he will be waking up to that, if not now then soon.
    hahahahahaha!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CJsurf View Post
    I didn't surf in it. My son was in it and made it to the 3rd round of Boys. That contest is a reunion of sorts every year for the guys of my generation who grew up on that beach in the late 80s early 90s. Contest is in memory of a friend's dad that passed away.
    Was your son at Northeast Regionals in May?

5. No. We skipped it. Perhaps next year. He's currently ranked 3rd in Jr Mens for our district.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by joenottoast View Post
    You are aware that the east side of cherry hill is rich as fck right? lol

7. I was thinking the same thing. Cherry hill is not exactly low rent.

Camden

He must have taken the pic form Camden armpit of New Jersey.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfin paulie View Post
    Oh, BTW, it's a pic of Detroit. Could be any city though. It's just great to live at the beach... I liked his pic of the surf down the street from his house.
    I was just thinking that too, "pic looks like detroit, way to empty and abandon to be camden" lol

poor old motor city, glory days are gone...

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Yeah they are definitely messed up from dredging, and yeah about a million other people were on this little south swell the past week!
    +1 on the lack of sandbars. Paddle out at low tide out front of my condo on 41st, dead low tide, and it's back-slapping the wave like uber high tide. We need a decent sized swell to move some sand around.