LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow! Just wow!

Wow! Just wow!

So I was trying to veg out on some surf videos on you tube and this was the first result that popped up. If you still believe that surfing has yet to go too far mainstream... I give you
    exhibit A ...you are wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH9jxBV6vJk

Images
    That is possibly the worst song ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Stranded in Smithfield View Post
    So I was trying to veg out on some surf videos on you tube and this was the first result that popped up. If you still believe that surfing has yet to go too far mainstream... I give you

Dude.... C'mon standards... Don't post crap like that here....

WTH? I can't believe you posted that...even worse...I can't believe I watched the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stranded in Smithfield View Post

I'm quitting. Watching YouTube that is. And I'm never riding a Haydenshape if that's really what I saw in that video. At least there was no surfing.

dem bracelets tho.

Images
    Nice OP add on that one board. That was soooo gay! I did laugh my ass off though.

what a sh!tty surfboard.

Images
    what the flying **** did i just watch? my eyes huyrt.

You're Thread Title should be "****. JUST ****!". Been a musician for 25+ years and that could possibly be the ****tiest song I have ever heard. Way over produced and really has no musical value. You know that video probably cost $100,000.00+ to make too. What's worst, is that there is a team of Music Industry Individuals (Artist, Song Writer, Manager, Business Manager, A&R Rep, Lawyer and Record Company) who all had to sit down, approve it, agree and say "It's Great...It's a Go!" Waste of money and time. Sorry to the artist, but that sucked. Best thing I learned in the music industry is that AN OPINION IS LIKE AN ASSHOLE, EVERYONE HAS ONE. Most of the Industry people that pushed my band to be who we were not, couldn't even play an instrument and the ironic thing is that our individualism and talent is what got us noticed in the first place. Not sure why someone always has to try and change it. Music development deals are dead. I vote to reinstate them...lord knows the music industry could use a little less processed and bottled flavor. Rant. I'm done.