LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wow! Just wow!

I watched about half, and the first thing that came to mind was: "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    hopefully, someone will see this kook in the lineup and give him a proper leash tug.
    thats the kind that ends up around his neck, ya?

Instead of watching a vanilla ice want to be you should have been surfing Sandbridge.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    what the flying **** did i just watch? my eyes huyrt.
    Yeah, thank god I only made it about 20 seconds in. I wouldn't really be worried for the surf industry. That video is just a gay dude in a Hollister commercial.

We should thank Cody. His video completely takes any masculinity out of the popular surfing image. That should be enough to turn most people off of the sport. The Cody fans that actually find this video inspiring will probably drown during their first session.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    We should thank Cody. His video completely takes any masculinity out of the popular surfing image. That should be enough to turn most people off of the sport. The Cody fans that actually find this video inspiring will probably drown during their first session.
    Good point! HAHAHA

can some one tell me weather this is nsfw or sfw?

It's funny that the only wave in a video entitled "surfboard" is actually that solid gel, pan-molded hair style. WTF?

So wrong in so many ways and I didn't even have the sound on! Pop culture is a plague.

Slide on.

Images
    The sad thing is, I have no idea who this person is, so when the video started, I thought... Okay, this is for sure going to be a Volcom video, and this hipster from the team is walking into his board room to survey the quiver, before going out and shredding... I was WAY off.

Images
    Oh boy. Had to see what all the fuss was about. Sickening.