LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wow! Just wow!

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Oh boy. Had to see what all the fuss was about. Sickening.
    Me too. Had to watch it.

Doesn't really surprise or "wow" much, mostly saddens. This trash is what i've come to expect from pop music.

The video is a fooking embarrassment. I actually think i blushed while watching it. His little "break-it-down" rap section is pathetic.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by backside hack View Post
    Me too. Had to watch it.

Doesn't really surprise or "wow" much, mostly saddens. This trash is what i've come to expect from pop music.

The video is a fooking embarrassment. I actually think i blushed while watching it. His little "break-it-down" rap section is pathetic.
    Dude I don't have cable(by choice)...and when I'm at my parent's and the tv's on I feel like I see way more surfing in commercials...I've come to terms with that. This just took to another level...as you said, not so much shock or surprise, but more like disgust and abhorration.

But Brew has a point...if this actually inspires anyone to get in the water, they'll probly drown.

Dude I don't have cable(by choice)...and when I'm at my parent's and the tv's on I feel like I see way more surfing in commercials...I've come to terms with that. This just took to another level...as you said, not so much shock or surprise, but more like disgust and abhorration.

But Brew has a point...if this actually inspires anyone to get in the water, they'll probly drown.
    I do not have cable tv either. Cut the cord about 6 months ago. I do have internet though. What a ***** it was to try to get the cable company to not rape me for only wanting internet. They basically tried to raise my internet only bill so I that i had to have cable tv. Finally spoke with supervisor from comcast and they hooked me up!

I must admit though...i do have a Mohu Sky antenna for basic over the air tv at no charge.

Images
    I do not have cable tv either. Cut the cord about 6 months ago. I do have internet though. What a ***** it was to try to get the cable company to not rape me for only wanting internet. They basically tried to raise my internet only bill so I that i had to have cable tv. Finally spoke with supervisor from comcast and they hooked me up!

I must admit though...i do have a Mohu Sky antenna for basic over the air tv at no charge.
    Nah man it's good to have regular channels, and I miss being able to see Stephanie Abrhams on TWC...but word on comcast just not understanding why one wouldn't want tv.

Nah man it's good to have regular channels, and I miss being able to see Stephanie Abrhams on TWC...but word on comcast just not understanding why one wouldn't want tv.
    She's a liberal-global-warming-sales skank!!

You ain't missing much yo....

Images
    She's a liberal-global-warming-sales skank!!

You ain't missing much yo....
    Love blinds all of those things...Cantore better back off.

That actually made me angry.
    im quite sure that if i watched that all the way through i would have turned into the incredible hulk.

KMN Just wasted part of my lunch break.

Images
    Damn, i'll give it to you boys without digital cable and 1080p. I don't know wtf I would do without it. I mean, I put my daughter to bed at 8. Not like I can go leaving the house. Man, I would go bonkers. I do know some cats that killed the TV, but they are still asking me where to stream sports from. I say, try a television.

I feel bad for anyone that watched that ,I x'd out as soon as I seen what it was.

I remember a song video for some shyt don't even recall what kind of music it was,but the video was really cool,it was a lone dude jumps off a cliff into like 40ft waves by himself and the whole time hes trying to catch a wave but doesn't lol,I think at the end he finally catches one.

and a little tip for youtube surfing surfing.don't just put in "surfing" u are bound to see the crap that was posted.I usually search something like mexico surfing,indo surfing,etc.nj surfing,eastcoast surfing,doomsday swell,then u will find some decent vids.i feel like I watched every good clip the internet has,i honestly havnt watched a new surf edit in the last 6 months