Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Metard Exposed

you can see "metard exposed" if you hit me up

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    pm sent

i'll write my name on it and text it to you
    eeeeeehaawwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by ATANTICOO View Post
    Why does he need to be "exposed". I don't get it? So he used pictures floating around the web to create a persona on SI. WHat are you exposing? Are you insinuating he is a fake in some form or fashion? The dude is funny as fugg. Who cares where his images came from.

I think you need to look deeper into why it bothers you so much? I mean, you spent time looking for his images.... why? What's your real beef?

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdperson View Post
    Why does he need to be "exposed". I don't get it? So he used pictures floating around the web to create a persona on SI. WHat are you exposing? Are you insinuating he is a fake in some form or fashion? The dude is funny as fugg. Who cares where his images came from.

I think you need to look deeper into why it bothers you so much? I mean, you spent time looking for his images.... why? What's your real beef?
    This is deep. Little to deep for this thread.

Images
    You embarrass the South
    not possible. the ridiculousness of Southerners knows no limits.

pm sent

trust me

Always N VS S.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdperson View Post

First of all, your from Northern New Jersey so nothing you say really means anything.

Everyone here thought he created that avatar and he recently got called out on it. He had no response and obviously just uses it to annoy/troll with. He thought we'd think he's creative or something. Turns out, it's a Brazilian Pokemon thing for crying out loud! HAHAHAHA! What grown man presents himself that way....except for a dirty Brazilian. Brazilians are like Italians, gross and obnoxious.

Metard is sorta funny sometimes but the under-handed comments get old. Same damn thing over and over. Troll stuff. He is DEFINITELY a multiple account poster. If he humanized himself a little he wouldn't be that bad.
    Last edited by ATANTICOO; Jul 20, 2014 at 11:35 PM.

what.... the... h e l l... is ..... going.... on.... here.... wait a minute, never mind, I don't give a crahahahap.

First of all, your from Northern New Jersey so nothing you say really means anything.

Everyone here thought he created that avatar and he recently got called out on it. He had no response and obviously just uses it to annoy/troll with. He thought we'd think he's creative or something. Turns out, it's a Brazilian Pokemon thing for crying out loud! HAHAHAHA! What grown man presents himself that way....except for a dirty Brazilian. Brazilians are like Italians, gross and obnoxious.

Metard is sorta funny sometimes but the under-handed comments get old. Same damn thing over and over. Troll stuff. He is DEFINITELY a multiple account poster. If he humanized himself a little he wouldn't be that bad.

now about my pm's

hit me up dog