LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Board repair in Little Compton, RI

Hey guys,
    My board is in need of a repair that I'd prefer to have done professionally. I've heard through the grapevine that there's a guy in Little Compton, RI who does good work. Looking for contact info. I believe his name is Ed Camara? I have tomorrow off work, so I'd like to get the board to someone tomorrow if I can.

Any other suggestions of quality repair guys in southern MA or RI?

Thanks!
    Jake

...lsd....

http://www.warmwinds.com/repair-center/

Tommy will take care of it for you. That's a nasty gash though. Might have to be a "fin in" repair. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    http://www.warmwinds.com/repair-center/

Tommy will take care of it for you. That's a nasty gash though. Might have to be a "fin in" repair. Good luck.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Shot him an email to see what the wait time is like right now.

Ryan is the new owner but I'm pretty sure Tommy still does the repairs. Hope it works out.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    Ryan is the new owner but I'm pretty sure Tommy still does the repairs. Hope it works out.
    Ryans the sh!t dude!

Levy is a longboarding kook that effs up the lineup at PJ on the reg. He needs to fix his shady looking flavor-saver goatee and his surf game before he worries bout fixing surf styx.

Wrong Guy

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Levy is a longboarding kook that effs up the lineup at PJ on the reg. He needs to fix his shady looking flavor-saver goatee and his surf game before he worries bout fixing surf styx.
    I don't ride longboards. I don't have a personal longboard. I do make them and people do buy them and ride them.So I think you have the wrong guy. I ride a 5'8" Sq, nose Sled. So think again who it was.Was this the board that droped in on you
    Attached Images Attached Images

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Levy View Post
    I don't ride longboards. I don't have a personal longboard. I do make them and people do buy them and ride them.So I think you have the wrong guy. I ride a 5'8" Sq, nose Sled. So think again who it was.Was this the board that droped in on you
    What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sh!t just got real!!!!!!!! HAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by HighOnLife View Post
    What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sh!t just got real!!!!!!!! HAHA!

Last edited by metard; Jul 22, 2014 at 12:09 AM.