LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 149

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New Bedford, MA
    Posts
    51

    Board repair in Little Compton, RI

    Hey guys,
    My board is in need of a repair that I'd prefer to have done professionally. I've heard through the grapevine that there's a guy in Little Compton, RI who does good work. Looking for contact info. I believe his name is Ed Camara? I have tomorrow off work, so I'd like to get the board to someone tomorrow if I can.

    Any other suggestions of quality repair guys in southern MA or RI?

    Thanks!
    Jake


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Scituate
    Posts
    24
    ...lsd....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Free Metard
    Posts
    744
    http://www.warmwinds.com/repair-center/

    Tommy will take care of it for you. That's a nasty gash though. Might have to be a "fin in" repair. Good luck.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New Bedford, MA
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    http://www.warmwinds.com/repair-center/

    Tommy will take care of it for you. That's a nasty gash though. Might have to be a "fin in" repair. Good luck.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Shot him an email to see what the wait time is like right now.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Free Metard
    Posts
    744
    Ryan is the new owner but I'm pretty sure Tommy still does the repairs. Hope it works out.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Blue and Green
    Posts
    861
    Images
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    Ryan is the new owner but I'm pretty sure Tommy still does the repairs. Hope it works out.
    Ryans the sh!t dude!

  7. #7
    Levy is a longboarding kook that effs up the lineup at PJ on the reg. He needs to fix his shady looking flavor-saver goatee and his surf game before he worries bout fixing surf styx.

  8. #8

    Wrong Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Levy is a longboarding kook that effs up the lineup at PJ on the reg. He needs to fix his shady looking flavor-saver goatee and his surf game before he worries bout fixing surf styx.
    I don't ride longboards. I don't have a personal longboard. I do make them and people do buy them and ride them.So I think you have the wrong guy. I ride a 5'8" Sq, nose Sled. So think again who it was.Was this the board that droped in on you
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Blue and Green
    Posts
    861
    Images
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Levy View Post
    I don't ride longboards. I don't have a personal longboard. I do make them and people do buy them and ride them.So I think you have the wrong guy. I ride a 5'8" Sq, nose Sled. So think again who it was.Was this the board that droped in on you
    What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sh!t just got real!!!!!!!! HAHA!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wb
    Posts
    1,969
    Quote Originally Posted by HighOnLife View Post
    What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sh!t just got real!!!!!!!! HAHA!

    Last edited by metard; Jul 22, 2014 at 01:09 AM.