LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Board repair in Little Compton, RI

Hey guys,
    My board is in need of a repair that I'd prefer to have done professionally. I've heard through the grapevine that there's a guy in Little Compton, RI who does good work. Looking for contact info. I believe his name is Ed Camara? I have tomorrow off work, so I'd like to get the board to someone tomorrow if I can.

Any other suggestions of quality repair guys in southern MA or RI?

Thanks!
    Jake

...lsd....

http://www.warmwinds.com/repair-center/

Tommy will take care of it for you. That's a nasty gash though. Might have to be a "fin in" repair. Good luck.

Levy is a longboarding kook that effs up the lineup at PJ on the reg. He needs to fix his shady looking flavor-saver goatee and his surf game before he worries bout fixing surf styx.

Brutal Emass, you two must go way back HAHAHA

No bro I don't know that cat aside from witnessing his lack of lineup etiquette then placing subsequent blame on all others. Prima facie evidence there bro. Don't need to sit and break bread with the dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    http://www.warmwinds.com/repair-center/

Tommy will take care of it for you. That's a nasty gash though. Might have to be a "fin in" repair. Good luck.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Shot him an email to see what the wait time is like right now.

Lemme guess, he sits out the back and takes every wave?

Images
    If names are gonna be dropped here it needs to be said that he was among the first generation of surfers in the area. Not doubting your claims Emass, just stating that for the sake of historical accuracy.

10. Levy doesn't longboard lol