LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    its 'flat' and muddy from the rain, not even gonna spearfish today bill, guess I will go hike with the dog, and then maybe go drink? likely

be sure to wrack up another 25 posts today, k?

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    its 'flat' and muddy from the rain, not even gonna spearfish today bill, guess I will go hike with the dog, and then maybe go drink? likely

be sure to wrack up another 25 posts today, k?
    What? 25? pfff.... I better aim a little higher if Im gonna catch up to your 2000 in 10 months.

How did your tent hold up in the rain? You must have a big tarp over it. Those help.

i guess you failed the maths, 25 a day will have you at over 2k in under 90 days, keep yapping

Thanks for the Southshore Glassing number. I'll save it for future reference. I'm well into a DIY repair at this point. Going well so far. Waiting for epoxy to cure right now ...

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    i guess you failed the maths, 25 a day will have you at over 2k in under 90 days, keep yapping
    I told y'all Im the product of the CA educational system. I ain't no mathematician, Im just some guy.

90 days! I can't wait that long

Quote Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
    Thanks for the Southshore Glassing number. I'll save it for future reference. I'm well into a DIY repair at this point. Going well so far. Waiting for epoxy to cure right now ...
    Right on. DIY

Live from just beyond the shorebreak at Sachuest Beach!!

MIS - I see what you did there bro. Few of the SI cats enjoy a hello tread more than you and you're always angling to push the buttons of the regulars to get some windswell going here. Keep it up brah.

Levy - You still haven't answered me if it's true you want to punch me in the nose for saying you dropped in on me. All I ask is that you throw a left so the breakages from past scuffles gets righted and I can once again enjoy perfect facial symmetry like zaGaffer has. I also ask that you run immediately after trowing said punch so I can just laugh it off and not have to deal with these part-time state cops here. That was you who dropped in on me, and I know for a fact because of the different wetty you wore that day. You were loading your stick back in your white van the same time I was doing so in my non-white non-van. If you ran your mouth to me directly instead of about me to the guy who parked next to me then we could've seen if Manissues is right about your left jab. Do you have man issues like he does? Who came first, you or the LSD outfit down under? If you did, then have you filed a C&D with them? Do you advocate the use of non-prescription psychedelics by minors that purchase your boards? As for me and you Levy, there ain't no me and you, not no more. Not unless you drop in on me again at your nearest Rhodey break. Then you'll have to hit me with your best shott. Btw, does this guy with two first names fancy that you're trowing him under your white bus here on the inner net? seldom, is that ok that Levy just did that? Dan Scott must not have been surfing Rugg**s long enough for his name to be bulletproof.

Manissues - What says your urologist on the low free testosterone levels bro? Any creams or gels that you can have Hayduke apply to your inner thigh for some rejuve? There are wahines a plenty everywhere here bro. Don't miss out on the mating season. Then again, with all the homo innuendo you're laying down, it might not be your bag. Not that there's anything wrong with THAT... (for you DSUP!!). Didn't you say you were going MIA on here as of last evening? But you're still lurking bro...

sandblasters - It took you that long to jump in the ring here?!?! How do you expect this tread to gain "hello" status when you're sitting on your arse chomping on crawfish? C'monnn braw, do your thing!

rcarter - Come out from under your rock and work your black magic as well bro. It's been too long and cats are wondering.

Hey Douche - I know what you're trying to do by attacking the institution of the Carver, yet it won't get me worked up. You just don't understand. Maybe the dozens of SI cats who are likewise stoked on Carvers can learn you good. Then again, you clearly lack the mental scaffolding to process the greatness those contraptions are. Bro, this drop-in incident was over a year ago. I've not had any lineup issues since about January at Laguna when a local tried to tell me I had to leave and then apologized when I just stared through him and his receding hairline. If you read any of my posts (Bro, can you even read?) you'd know that I've found lineup functioning to be very high from west to east over the last 6 months. I should probably stop surfing since I started too late, right bro? Do you want my kookquiver since I'm heading out the surf game? You keep talking lots bout deeze nuts in your posts, what's up with that bro? You have man issues too??

Gaff - How many dings must a gromkook fix til a gromkook can fix dings? You speak as if trowing some q-cell in a gouge, hitting it up with resin then sanding down and charging is reserved for the surf equivalent of only the highest Tibetan bonsai tree artisans. Really bro, at how many thousand dings will I have reached the watershed benchmark where I can even begin to comment on board repair? Because my perpetual kookdom has already yielded 900+ blemishes to my quiver. As for what I know, well, simply put, that's limited to knowing only that you know everything about everything. Your sister is a nurse so you were the runner-up for the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize in Medicine, you've been frozen...I mean surfing for 30 years so not a soul worldwide can turn a grub screw a single rotation with a fin key before clearing it with you first, you're the Rain Main of the life and SI posts of EMassSpicoli, a master mechanic, and...shoots, brah, my head is hurting trying to comprehend your divine omniscience! Really bro, all I want to know from you are two things: 1) How's the rehab going (100% sincere - I've been there; hope you're back in liquid stat) and 2) How many dang fish tacos will it take on my next SoCal swing to get you to teach me anything???

Betty - How stoked are the Bettys for this supposed major weather event rocking FP in the coming days? Are the Real Bettys of SoFlo keeping it classy? Dumb question queen mum!

MichaelJR - Where the eff did you go brah?!?!?! Did you die in the whitewater at The W*ll??

Juliaep - How goes the wind chop Sheila? Those creeps at AI pressing you still or what?

Bill Cosby's Nephew - Bro, are you even still alive?

Sharc*** - (radio edit)

Spicoli out! Boom.

Images
    Emass, the passive-aggressive machismo is lame. One minute you say 'no fights brah' then you constantly bring that **** back up. Dude, try some of the othger lysergic to keep the ego in check.

And dude, when abbreviated, it's Rhody.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Emass, the passive-aggressive machismo is lame. One minute you say 'no fights brah' then you constantly bring that **** back up. Dude, try some of the othger lysergic to keep the ego in check.

And dude, when abbreviated, it's Rhody.
    he knows. Just let him blab. The forum is still cool even with the little chickenheads spewing nonsense at a rate of 3000 posts per year. Its a lot to ignore, but its doable. Too bad there is no "hide member" feature.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Gaff - How many dings must a gromkook fix til a gromkook can fix dings? You speak as if trowing some q-cell in a gouge, hitting it up with resin then sanding down and charging is reserved for the surf equivalent of only the highest Tibetan bonsai tree artisans. Really bro, at how many thousand dings will I have reached the watershed benchmark where I can even begin to comment on board repair? Because my perpetual kookdom has already yielded 900+ blemishes to my quiver. As for what I know, well, simply put, that's limited to knowing only that you know everything about everything. Your sister is a nurse so you were the runner-up for the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize in Medicine, you've been frozen...I mean surfing for 30 years so not a soul worldwide can turn a grub screw a single rotation with a fin key before clearing it with you first, you're the Rain Main of the life and SI posts of EMassSpicoli, a master mechanic, and...shoots, brah, my head is hurting trying to comprehend your divine omniscience! Really bro, all I want to know from you are two things: 1) How's the rehab going (100% sincere - I've been there; hope you're back in liquid stat) and 2) How many dang fish tacos will it take on my next SoCal swing to get you to teach me anything???
    He's also a surfboard appraiser.