LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    confederate states of america
    Posts
    1,387
    Images
    4
    Killumbia hu? Bro drink beer fish on the river bank and go mudding, when's there's no surf you got to have alternatives. Go tubing get a Boat and makes some waves. Just done do dope and you'll be fine.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by clemsonsurf View Post
    can you believe some people actually decide to become cocks?
    fear the other thumb!! 5!!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    Killumbia hu? Bro drink beer fish on the river bank and go mudding, when's there's no surf you got to have alternatives. Go tubing get a Boat and makes some waves. Just done do dope and you'll be fine.
    Yea actually found out the river here gets pretty good when they flood it, which is really often. So white water kayaking will have to be the mid week fix. And I'll do all the dope I want....

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyC1223 View Post
    Yea actually found out the river here gets pretty good when they flood it, which is really often. So white water kayaking will have to be the mid week fix. And I'll do all the dope I want....
    Don't rule out surfing it



    Swiss rippers

    http://surfeuropemag.com/videos/stan...itzerland.html

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,268
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by rippinNtearin View Post
    Don't rule out surfing it



    Swiss rippers

    http://surfeuropemag.com/videos/stan...itzerland.html

    You can definitely rule it out. I've floated down the river before and was able to put back many a leisurely beer. When they flood it you just won't have to dodge the rocks. Be careful if you're hanging out at the river behind the zoo, it gets dangerous there when the water is released but you'll hear the sirens. The Broad river is flat and broad (surprised?) go north to find some whitewater.

    OP are you going to USC?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wb
    Posts
    1,445
    i was in columbia today

    ughhh

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,268
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    i was in columbia today

    ughhh
    Sorry man.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    1,652
    Quote Originally Posted by rippinNtearin View Post
    Don't rule out surfing it



    Swiss rippers

    http://surfeuropemag.com/videos/stan...itzerland.html
    I always see these river wave surfers,and it looks like they are constantly in the exact same spot,so when they wipeout or fall,are they just skimming the water for 10 minutes trying to figure out wtf to do?lol.im gonna go to the local pool on my sup and tie a rope around a fat kid and have him run circles for me..tow surfing 101

    #tow #bmar #yeaijusedat

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Blue and Green
    Posts
    480
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    #bmar #yeaijusedat

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,504
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    i was in columbia today

    ughhh
    I don't recommend it.