Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Tube tackle

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Typical swellinfo d*ckhead
    Posts
    1,235
    Epic. I wonder if he did the Haka dance when he got to shore.

  2. #12
    I hit someone with a wicked stiff arm a few weeks back. It was more self preservation than malice, but still funny as hell to me. Wish I had proof

    I would have done a QB sack dance if I hit someone like that.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    10,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    I hit someone with a wicked stiff arm a few weeks back. It was more self preservation than malice, but still funny as hell to me. Wish I had proof

    I would have done a QB sack dance if I hit someone like that.
    Nice, I can only imagine how far the dude flew with your big a$$ throwing some weight around HAHA

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    3,806
    if ur gonna do some dumb shyt like that just fling ur board at the culprit.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Nice, I can only imagine how far the dude flew with your big a$$ throwing some weight around HAHA
    Poor guy did go flying, I tried to hoot at him to let him know I was coming down the line. He didn't hear me I guess. I apologized, but he was still pretty pissed. I couldn't stop laughing, and my buddy who was sitting out back didn't help. He was laughing like a hyena. Fugg it, occupational hazard. When we gonna catch some wave Dawn Patrol?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    10,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    Poor guy did go flying, I tried to hoot at him to let him know I was coming down the line. He didn't hear me I guess. I apologized, but he was still pretty pissed. I couldn't stop laughing, and my buddy who was sitting out back didn't help. He was laughing like a hyena. Fugg it, occupational hazard. When we gonna catch some wave Dawn Patrol?
    Wish I was there, I would of been part of the peanut gallery laughing my a$$ off. Next time we get a weekend swell and you can meet me at either Inlet, PAFB, or Satellite, let me know.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Aquidneck Island
    Posts
    49
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwVnq_t-Wc4

    Slater's way smoother at it... check out at about 1:37. just keeps on ripping after as well. perfectly executed lol

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    10,269
    Quote Originally Posted by surfin paulie View Post
    Smooooth as silk, for sure... But I kinda like the thought of Kai doin the big dude end zone dance too...

    Yeah Slater barely clipped him and it did the trick. Very smooth for sure. When I said Kai was big though, I didn't mean fat like a lineman, dude is like 6'7" 240 or something, definitely not fat, more like Gronkowski from the Pats, ever seen that dude do his end zone celebration?

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    754
    Images
    3
    Kelly was way smooth with that. Interesting contrast between the two.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    10,269
    Quote Originally Posted by surfin paulie View Post
    Doesn't Gronk spike the ball so hard it goes flat or somethin?
    Yeah except that one time where the ball fell out of his hand while trying to spike it, that was a biff, but a funny one