LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Shred Update

surfin paulie Guest
    Last edited by surfin paulie; Jul 30, 2014 at 07:30 AM.

when regular people hear the word surfer,an image of this guy pops up in their head.he looks like scott weiland during a 1992 coke binge.if this dude worked on wall street then I guess I work for goldman sachs.and that isn't a lawyer,its a public defender and a horrible one at that.and whats the whole hindu thing,dude doesn't look like someone who has to resort to female terror lol.may he be free and able to punch all the dogowners he wants,except my dog,my dog would bite his leg off

lol I just read the article,mr shred actually climbed the toll booth and hid on it lol,that earned my respect.and whats with the girl jeans,i seen the vid at the bottom before I clicked play and thought damn that chick has a nice arse

Hey Paulie, Facebook that dude. Get an interview with him. Primetime material. It'll be the highest rated Swellinfo show ever. Micah will be rich and can buy a surfboard that fits in his pool. hehe

Images
    Dudeskis the shred is doin time... He is going to miss the legendary hurricane Belmar that is now currently coming up the coast... 25 ft waves this year and he is going to miss it.

What are we going to do without the shred?

Njshredmachine!!
    ShredMachine.jpg

Images
    That's actually him?!?

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    That's actually him?!?
    Right off his facebook page. Here's another
    His captions are awesome. "complete KFC turn!" LOL
    ShredMachineAgain.jpg

Images
    Dude I guess the shred will be missin out on his KFC chicken while in the slammer

Images
    he's got kind of a Jill Hansen thing going.