LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Shred Update

maybe this cory fella is really pjb.I havnt seen pjb in a while,coincidence??

this dude will be in county for 2 months,and in his time,he will be a latin king,a blood,a crip,and then he comes home as a muslim.I have seen this before.anyway u have to be pretty stupid to punch someone in manhattan,then run lol,like where are u running to?il beat shred up anyday and not run away and hide on top of a tollbooth.I call my turns the chickenmctesticles.

http://nypost.com/tag/corey-pohan/

A self-described international surfer with “sick six pack” abs

I feel like hes a friend we need to help out. I hate the biased reporting. Like it's fox news or something. maybe he has some serious abs hes proud of? so what? ...and "cute" dog? unnecessary - He stepped over a dog and they made a deal out of it and deserved the lickin.

Images
    Damnit. Its not the Shred. The Shred doesn't cry. Ever.

http://nypost.com/2014/07/15/surfer-...eed-from-jail/

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    maybe this cory fella is really pjb.I havnt seen pjb in a while,coincidence??
    Ya me tooooo.....

Definitely not him.. If the real Shred saw a dude crying he'd rape him just on principle.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Damnit. Its not the Shred. The Shred doesn't cry. Ever.

http://nypost.com/2014/07/15/surfer-...eed-from-jail/

Obviously not Shred... Shred has millions. He's spends more money on coke in one night than his bail is.

Quote Originally Posted by surfin paulie View Post
    It looks like he didn't have the $ to bond out. Has a public defender and is still in jail. Might be a while. I still can't put my finger on just why, but this has really caught my attention.

It is an amazingly layered situation. Like peeling an onion.

Quote Originally Posted by surfin paulie View Post

Let's face it, our Shred ain't perfect, but who is? .
    no if this is the shred everyones thinking of he is perfect in every form.daily bench offs,a healthy dose of hindu kush,kfc moves,and I quote "sick sixpack abs"..he is more perfect than jesus.in fact jesus spots him when he benchpresses.the kernel stole his corporation name by simply watching shreds moves.im sure if he did cry,it was a bizarre chemical reaction in his eyes that caused it.

Images

Images