LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Shred Update

Quote Originally Posted by surfin paulie View Post
    Re: The PJB story. I don't think I'm up to that one OO.
    OO? No possible way you would call me OO unless your PJB, seeing as im back to AO and all. No one here has called me OO since you've been around. That's last fall stuff.

Bring back SJB/PJB. Paulie is a bland character Bill. SJB/PJB increases site traffic. With this Paulie thing your running with there's no way Micah will be able to fill up his pool or get a surfboard that fits in there.

There you have it fellas. The post right there from Pauline looks just like a typical SJB post with the many one line paragraphs.

VERY FEW PEOPLE HERE KNOW WHO OO IS AND REFER INSTEAD TO HIM AS AO.

Koki called you out in the time I was composing my previous post. Good on KB and many more of us smell the rat.

Billy, this is probably you just wanting to innovate yourself over time like only the greatest rock bands have done. Props for that.

But a geriatric cat from the Gulf? That's just a stupid story bro and it was nowhere close to being under the radar.

Billy, we all appreciate your real material. This is not it and it's a waste of our retinal contractions to look over it. Please produce classic material at once and just be yourself under your signature yet original three word name with the last word being a person's first name.

C'mon bro, flat season is bad enough. Now we have to go without real laughs in between comic genius creations like chest-boning.

Images
    F-IN A!

HE BAILED OUT!

POHAN, COREY
    NYSID: 12756311P
    Year of Birth: 1982
    Sex: Male
    Race: White
    Height: 5 ft 9 inches
    Weight: 170 lbs
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Eye Color: Hazel
    Nativity: New York

Booking Information Incarceration 22-JUL-2014
    Book & Case Number: 3491410392
    Arrest Date: 21-JUL-2014
    Arrest Number: M14665087P
    Actual Release Date: 23-JUL-2014
    Discharge Reason: Bail Paid

Maybe we'll get some answers sooner rather than later.

Time to go collect seashells and get a po boy, I reckon.

I vote the SwellInfo FB page message him and tell him to come back to tell his story.

Now what are you going to do with your life?
    Are you going to catch a bus up to Jersey? You can meet him at his moms house and finally see him in person. You can tell him everything you know about him. Maybe he'll let you smell his hair and touch his sweet six pack.

F-IN A!

HE BAILED OUT!

POHAN, COREY
    NYSID: 12756311P
    Year of Birth: 1982
    Sex: Male
    Race: White
    Height: 5 ft 9 inches
    Weight: 170 lbs
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Eye Color: Hazel
    Nativity: New York

Booking Information Incarceration 22-JUL-2014
    Book & Case Number: 3491410392
    Arrest Date: 21-JUL-2014
    Arrest Number: M14665087P
    Actual Release Date: 23-JUL-2014
    Discharge Reason: Bail Paid

Maybe we'll get some answers sooner rather than later.

Time to go collect seashells and get a po boy, I reckon.

How is the arrest date listed as two days ago when he got locked up several days ago?? If that's legit info then glad to hear Shred has his freedom once again.

Back to the pertinent issue...

BILLY GET A NEW HANDLE AND BACKSTORY PLEASE SO WE CAN ENJOY YOUR CLASSIC MATERIAL ONCE AGAIN.

Under your Pauline tag you also talk about drug addiction on a regular basis. Very few peeps here comment at all on drugs or addiction outside of Jerz meth and bongs. Btw, Micah...GIVE US BACK ONE OF THE GREATEST TREADS OF ALL TIME!

Please excuse my shouting, however, this JV crap from Billy needs to stop and we want our damn bongs tread back.

LMAO.

I have plenty else to do.
    uhhh....no ya don't.

Images
    If anything, paulie = gruvi. This is great though. I'm close enough to NYC to go hold some free the shred signs, provided there's no waves and plenty of chemicals.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    he's got kind of a Jill Hansen thing going.
    does SI have a 'couple of the year'?

It really doesn't take long to do the back reading on this stuff dudes. A person doesn't have to be here years to get caught up. The fact that I did a little reading kinda fast only means that I did a little reading kinda fast. It doesn't mean anything else. The fact that I took an interest in Mr. Pohan, aka NJShredmachine, just means I was paying attention to what you all thought was interesting. It was both entertaining, and enlightening.

nynj: I really like your avatar, as a guy who would smoke me some Fuentes if I could afford 'em, but you really seem to be mad at Shred for some reason. Just because I took an interest doesn't mean I wanna go move in with him and his mom. Lighten up dude!

With the good Lord as my witness, I really hope y'all find PBJ. He was the reason I joined this party. I appreciate wit, and writing. For the last F-in time...

I'm just me, which aint a whole heck of a lot o nothin.

Laughter IS the best medicine, and I find it here some days. Maybe I got out of line and tried to spread it too. My bad. Gotta be here for 5 years before doin that, I reckon.

I ain't got that much to do, and that's how I like it. I'm downsized big time so I don't go nuts. Paulie's gonna be just fine. Hope you find PBJ on the grassy knoll, or whatever.

Oh F***. Now Emass is countin how many spaces, and commas, and paragraphs, and misspelled words, and asterisks, and upper case letters, and lower case letters, and farts, and fruit bats, and elderberries, and references to things from last year, and mentions of secret handshakes, and decoder rings, and... Do you have a software program that you run people's text through so you can vet them as a human or something? I just rambled there so you'd figure I was yet some OTHER person that I haven't even heard of yet! Might as well... F***...

Sorry we didn't get Hurricane Belmar, but there will be others.

Gonna go be me, and have fun doin it. It's been real.

There y'all go agin... "See! Told ya! He's gonna vanish and that proves he was whoeverthef**k!"

This is just too damned funny!

Like Tigger says, ttfn
    Your breaking character 'Paulie'.

And of course PJB was the reason you joined Swellinfo. We know....we know

paulie = gruvi ???

Bros, how poorly did some of you do on the analogy portion of your SATs? Your inability for pattern recognition is astounding.