LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by surfin paulie View Post
    Your WIFE bought the last couple of boards? You, my friend, are one fortunate man. You need to take her out to her most favorite restaurant immediately, and tell her the SI forum dudes demanded she be duly recognized.

THAT, is awesome.

She really is special Paulie. She got me my SUP, my LB, and my 6'4" Coil. Her encouragement has helped me grow big time as a surfer.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Getting my board next weekend so I want to get the bag before then. See what happens.
    Just like a kid being born

Yeah man, it's the new addition to the DPSUP family household for sure, gets all the attention for a while, have to be extra careful with it at first, do all the right things to insure it's safety, and have loads of fun getting to know this new family member. Once it's been around the block a few times it'll have what I call character, or some dings / repairs, also known as trials and tribulations for us humans. Can't wait to hold her and play googoo gaga...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro you must take care of your sticks unbelievably well then. It's all in the transport. Gotta use bags. I rarely do so it adds up. More than anything a big quiver is a storage issue. Gotta figure out a cool racking system here at the crib. Things are out of hand, and that's not counting the skates.
    Do you have a hipster hideout like mine? I have 6 hanging up on the walls in there, ready for action when they are the "chosen ones" of the day. Some of the older boards have the fins taken off and are stacked up vertically, hiding in a closet. A pack of the hanging screws costs about $10. Who needs are when you have a quiver?