LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Its always sunny with light offshores in surfers heaven. Sorry to hear your crew lost an elder.

Carl's greatest loves were his family, those he loved & the ocean. His soul will always be catching the best wave.. Peaceful journey, my friend..I will treasure the good life moments..

My sincere condolences to his family and those that knew him. Long May He Ride.

Images
    Oh man so sorry to hear. I didn't know him personally but I'm fairly sure I have surfed with him on occasion.

Hey Ryan or Dr.bill- do you happen to know the cause at such a young age?

Carl died of a sudden and massive heart attack. A memorial paddle out in honor of and to celebrate his life will be held at Loch Arbour Village Beach 9am on August 2nd.

Ryan, thanks for posting. Sorry to hear of Carl"s death. I new Carl when he lived in Md. He was a fun guy to surf with.

Images
    Was carl an anesthesiologist? If so I knew him in Maryland when he would come down to surf the island. Very nice guy.

So sorry to read of the loss of your friend :-(

Ryan, sorry man. Carl sounds like a great guy. Too young, too young.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBill View Post
    Carl died of a sudden and massive heart attack. A memorial paddle out in honor of and to celebrate his life will be held at Loch Arbour Village Beach 9am on August 2nd.
    I couldn't think of better weather conditions to show Carl's passion for surfing:

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail2/07712

http://www.swellinfo.com/surf-foreca...uth-new-jersey
    NE Winds at 19mph

See you there,

Ryan