LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    I started filming cops in my area. They love me.
    Saved my as$ one time. 7-8 years ago, an off duty cop in SD shot Steve Foley, and starting tackle for the Chargers. The guy was in an unmarked car, followed him 15 miles home cause he thought he was speeding. Never called it in. Foley pulls up in front of his house, and the guy pulls up right behind him. Foley gets out, and his girl stays in the car. Foley is a monster and goes to confront whoever has followed him to his home. This guy gets out of the car, and shoots him 4 times. Ending his career....

Next day, we are suiting up in the OB jetty lot. A little 4'10" cop slowly creeps by and goes by us. He is about 20 feet away, and my boy says something like "Don't you have something better to do, like shoot a pro athlete for no reason"? He thought he was out of ear shot. Screech. Cops slams on breaks. Throws car in reverse. Jumps out on us and it turned into a sh** show.

Show me your ID... But, I didn't say sh** to you.
    I'm searching your vehicle.... No....
    WATCH ME!
    Fine... There aint sh** in there. Go for it.
    This is my town. I know your vehicle, you are fu**ED. I am going to pull you over every time I see you. I will make sure you go to jail at some point.
    But sir, again, I didn't say a word to you. Why are you harassing me?

OB, being OB, about 2 minutes into the conflict, we had 30 people surrounding us. Most of them yelling at the cop. Saying leave him alone. Why are you harrassing him. People had their camera phones out, recording... Finally the cop turned around and realized that everything he was saying to me, which was completely out of line and could have cost him his badge.... He cooled down really quick. He asked me to step aside, and then he got all emotional with me. I am sorry. I am just out here trying to keep you guys safe. Trying to do my job. Blah Blah.... I was like sir, I respect that, but again, I didn't say a word to you. My friend did, who you said nothing to. He doesn't have a car or a license. But you decided to run my license, attempt to search my car and threatened to harrass me everytime you see me. That wasn't very cool. He apologized again and snuck off to his car and drove away.

I saw him many times after that and he never said a word. I was REALLY pissed at my boy, like you are a fu**ing tool, running your mouth to cops for no reason, now my vehicle has a bulls eye on it, so if I have a beer after a session and this guy sees me on the road, I am going to jail. Thanks di**...

But thank goodness for the fine people of OB surrounding us with cell phones, cause had that not happened, I would have probably been pinned to the hood of my truck getting billy clubbed by a midget about 5 minutes later....

Always run that cellphone on the cops. I am no cop hater, and that is WELL documented on this site. But every vehicle they are in is always filming us. They have cameras EVERYWHERE. street lights, street corners, they can pull footage from security cams... They are always watching us, so we have EVERY right to watch them right back....

If you ever get pulled over, start a voice recording on your cellphone and set it down. Do whatever you need to, just to make sure that there is some accountability.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Bump View Post
    A'ight, Zombie, you can flip those oil rigs the bird. If we were all living like you, BP wouldn't have the fiscal motivation to drill out there. Not being sarcastic here.

I'm the Al Gore of this thread, though, because I probably consume more oil than any 3 of you put together, simply by virtue of all the travel. Sure I shop at thrift stores, ride my bike, etc. when I'm in country, and take public transport and live small when I'm overseas, but air travel is a planet-killer.

I'd love to see gas go up 10 bucks a gallon, carbon credits to force polluters to pay for the damage they do to common resources, and a grid that was 100% wind, solar, nuke. I don't think prohibiting oil rigs off the EC or a pipeline in Montana gets us any closer to actually solving the energy problems. In fact, being able to NIMBY away enviro disasters to China, the Middle East, or Alaska, just allows us to go on consuming. Better to stick the impacts from their behavior right in people's faces.

I think it makes it harder for coal-rolling jerzee boys to justify their guzzlers, when THEIR shore is coated in oil from a spill. It's tougher for Malibu scumsuckers to heat their 8000 sqft mansion when a giant offshore LNG terminal gets stuck right in the middle of their precious ocean view.

So drill, baby, drill, right in the back yards of the oil execs and, failing that, frack the **** out of Joe Blow's neighborhood, so he can directly see the cost of cranking up the A/C.
    I agree with you, and just for clarification I don't have any vendetta directed towards oil companies specifically, I'm just not a fan of corporations in general and how ethics and morals are thrown out the window nowadays when conducting business. And if everyone lived like me the world probably would have stopped spinning by now lol. I just trying to get my feet above water and the wheels spinning again, all in good time though. Being realistic, the need for oil isn't going to change anytime soon and I accept that and I actually enjoy combustion engines versus electric/hybrid counterparts, I feel there is a type of romanticism associated with a series of controlled explosions to propel a vehicle versus an electric circuit. Electrics seem to be the way tech is headed in terms of transportation, but in the mean time I just think the ways and means of acquiring and using oil products could be much safer and efficient. Squeeze the most amount of energy out of each little drop of gas/oil. The amount of kinetic energy lost just from the transfer of power from a cars motor to the wheels is a high percentage. While r&d is happening on alternatives, the initiative should be how to get as much use out of what oil we already have now instead of just trying to physically get more and more oil.

something I learned a long time ago never badmouth a cop.my last ride had tinted windows,and after I got on their radar Id get pulled over 4-5times a fukin day for tinted windows.it doesn't matter if ur a criminal or a civilian,they will find a way to rape u.i never did anything wrong so id get bs tinted window tickets which is 54bucks in nj.I probably paid over 6grand alone in tint tickets.i refuse to take tint off,i don't bow down to their gestapo tactics.

filming cops is a great idea aslong as they don't see u filming.look at the fat black guy they choked to death in ny.if it wasn't for the camera recording the entire murder,those cops would still be on the beat this minute.technology changed everything.if they can spy on us we should be able to spy on them,just don't get caught.people with authority are not to be messed with lol.look at the Israeli Palestinian war thingy going on.its like 700 dead Palestinians and around 30 dead Israelis and they call that justified.i seen they attacked a school at un headquarters where the un was protecting the civilians that fled,and they even killed an American school teacher.2 things that will fuk u in the life,talking shyt about cops and jews in public.i just want to say I have upmost respect for the jew community and the officers that rape us financially.thank u very much

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSurfer View Post
    Or you could go out and actually surf? Nothing too special out there today but it's knee-waist and clean right now. I can't wait to get out of work and head into the water with the fishcuit lol
    why - so the guards can tell you NOT TIL SIX!

Never consent to a search PERIOD!!! If a cop asks for your ID in anything but a traffic stop you are not obligated to show it and you should always ask if you are being charged or detained. If they say no you do not have to produce anything or stick around. As far as filming, the ONLY way its illegal is if you are impeding an investigation. They may also pull, I don't consent to this and can arrest you for wiretapping. That is BS, Police are not included in the privacy provisions of taping laws.

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    And guess what? WE are all the enemy now. Even after I got arrested and incarcerated I used to laugh at all the "we are a Police state" "black helicopter" people. But the more I look around, the more I see this sh!t happening.
    The complete disregard for the land- the shale drilling in PA, the f@cked up Monsanato stuff.
    The complete disregard for the water- BP, Exxon, all this drilling.
    The complete De-valuing of the dollar.
    The complete shredding (no pun intended) of our basic rights. (Cops smashing down doors, throwing tear gas canisters into a crib- google it). Shoot first ask questions later cop mentality that exists now.
    I just read about how the army is selling off surplus armored vehicles to police forces in the U.S.A. One town with a pop. of bout 3000 bought one. Why does a small town need an armored vehicle and it's own SWAT team?
    Sorry to go off the drilling topic but it's all starting to tie together. Sh!t aint right.
    Just remember, big bad evil companies can't legally lock you in a cage or kill you. Government can!

Quote Originally Posted by epictetus View Post
    Don't blame me, I voted for Obama-Texaco, not BP Global Romney
    you are a moron. Im not disputing that oil owns everyone, its just because you thought your vote counted.
    Last edited by NJ glide; Jul 25, 2014 at 11:47 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfin paulie View Post
    The Russians have dealt with this. An estimated 1 MILLION motorists have dash cams installed. They do this to protect themselves from corrupt cops. It also comes in handy when a meteor comes flyin in from outer space...

Was watching one of the cheesy "Craziest videos" shows on the late night. It had russian dash cams. Some guy cut these dudes off and he had his camera rolling, at the next light, they pull up ahead of him, slam on the breaks, get out, pop the trunk and pull baseball bats out. Needless to say the guy hopped right back in the car and fled. It was just funny as sh** seeing how sh** is in Russia. This was like in Downtown Moscow at noon on a Friday. Dudes just jump out with bats, like, lets do this man. Russia is such a sh**hole.

If there ever was a reason for Repugnicans to impeach OBush, Blasting the brains of innocent critters would be it. But whales aren't job creators. and if Gawd wanted them to live, he would never had allowed us to invent sonic cannons.
    Last edited by chicharronne; Jul 29, 2014 at 11:41 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    If there ever was a reason for Repugnicans to impeach OBush, Blasting the brains of innocent critters would be it. But whales aren't job creators. and if Gawd wanted them to live, he would never had allowed us to invent sonic cannons.
    Good thing that ghost didn't hide your pipe this morning. WTF are you talking about?