LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Was waist to chest high today, I don't have a clue why, seems too soon for it to be Bertha-- but I guess it's Bertha.
    Last edited by Betty; Aug 3, 2014 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Was waist to chest high today, I don't have a clue why, seems too soon for it to be Bertha-- but I guess it's Bertha.
    Oh it's Bertha alright, was chest to head on the sets at a spot I hit this morning, it's building and should be in full swing tomorrow / Tuesday. Summer has been awesome!

Yeah, it was so beautiful out there, the lighting was almost eerie early morning, and then three rainbows, fish popping out of the water, some amazing surfers. Warm water. Nice air temp. No wind. Got my a$$ kicked but life is good

Hurricane Betty. Only if the surf is kind. Like our queen mum.

Alright...gettin stoked

Images
    SB and fish being tucked under tarp in truck bed for an sneak attack at lunch tomorrow. Surf boards? What surf boards? 3 hour lunch, I mean, meeting.

Bros. Rhodey forecast just jumped to HH+ on Weds AM. Up to 13s.

FLY A BANNER FOR HUMP DAY SUPERSTOKE

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Oh it's Bertha alright, was chest to head on the sets at a spot I hit this morning, it's building and should be in full swing tomorrow / Tuesday. Summer has been awesome!
    Little low spun off the coast this morning. Not Bertha....Head High sets this afternoon at our spot. Bertha swell will be peaking early Tuesday. I will be out late Monday and Tuesday.....just warning yah!

Decided to skip a late pm sesh to cut grass...certainly don't want to be stuck cutting when it's firing...hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bros. Rhodey forecast just jumped to HH+ on Weds AM. Up to 13s.

FLY A BANNER FOR HUMP DAY SUPERSTOKE
    Refresh your forecast...I am however gathering a team to spraypaint the base of the Point Judith lighthouse to resemble a waffle cone...her name is Bertha right? That should do it.