LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Yeah man, that one made history for sure. The thing about FL is you can pretty much guarantee a direct hit SOMEWHERE in the state EVERY year. It's not a matter of IF, it's a matter of WHERE.
    lesson-wise its kinda a surfer 101 type deal.
    don't turn your back on the big '0'.
    if you combine 'not looking' with bad luck you're asking for it.
    for many who paid the ultimate price......PAY ****ING ATTENTION...to whats going on 'round 'ya.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Yeah man, that one made history for sure. The thing about FL is you can pretty much guarantee a direct hit SOMEWHERE in the state EVERY year. It's not a matter of IF, it's a matter of WHERE.
    I was told by the fine folks at the Ritz on Amelia Island told me that Amelia is the only stretch of beach in the entire state of Florida that has never fallen victim to a direct hit.

Images
    Yeah, after an insane storm the other night, worst one in this area in 2 years, I was presented with some "damage/inefficiencies" in my roof. Not cool. My neighbor just replaced his entire roof. I am NOT hoping for landfall for any of us. Cause I looked at my insurance, and if we get hit my a named storm, my deductible triples. Sh***.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    I was told by the fine folks at the Ritz on Amelia Island told me that Amelia is the only stretch of beach in the entire state of Florida that has never fallen victim to a direct hit.
    Yet.....

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    can we crank the hype train?
    HYPE TRAIN!!! (I'll volunteer to be the hype guy, you know the one in the background of rap songs?)

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    HYPE TRAIN!!! (I'll volunteer to be the hype guy, you know the one in the background of rap songs?)
    "Yeah Yeah, What What, C'mon C'mon, What What, I said yeeeeeeah, lemme here ya say yeeeeeeah!!"

Images
    So, on the technical side of things, I don't see a real future forecast model in place just yet for 93L, but based on the storm surf model, showing BLACK, I.E. 50+ sea heights, what is the projected status of this system by MOnday, August 4th when it is over PR etc? Is that about a CAT 2 at that point? 3 maybe?

Since the last one was not named... Is this Belmar?

Images
    its going to be a cat 6 and stall off of south carolina people will be kite boarding in the trailor park swimming pools round here wooooo. yall just wait its going to bring 30 foot swells to south car. it will be off the spear, the folly beach pier will be destroyed and the hyrrcane will last about 20 dayz at least.

sandblasters, how many cats are gonna be getting stoked on grom boards in the flooded beds of Mazda pickups?