LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Angulo Surfa 9 foot SUP Stolen in Sandbridge, VA

After a great week of LB & SUP surfing, I had a very sad surprise Saturday (7/26) morning when I went to load up the car to return home from a family vacation and my surf SUP was gone. It is a Red top/Black deck pad Angulo 9' Surfa model (5 fin boxes) with serial number (AN10SU90FR12010002), set up as a quad when it was stolen. We were staying on Sandfiddler Road (~3 blocks from the market). My brother's Trident paddle with orange blade was also taken. I've attached some pictures in case anyone hears or sees anything. I'd really appreciate if y'all keep your eyes out for it.

If it is found (or the perpetrator would like to come clean), please take it the Sandbridge Community Chapel, 3041 Sandpiper Road, "no questions asked". I have locals/friends in the area that will help return the board back to me.

Thanks in advance to those in the area on the lookout.

angulo-01.jpg

angulo-02.jpg

angulo-03-crop.jpg
    Last edited by capecodcdog; Jul 28, 2014 at 04:04 PM.

The family lives in that area. I'll keep an eye out when I'm down there. Did you send this to sandbridge eco sports? If not, you should.

Such a shame, nice looking board too. Hopefully someone comes clean.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    The family lives in that area. I'll keep an eye out when I'm down there. Did you send this to sandbridge eco sports? If not, you should.
    Thanks man. And I will look into sending info to eco sports. Thanks again.

Sorry to hear this...we had 3 SUPs stolen from KelzKids (SUP camps and aquatic programs for children with Autism and Down's Syndrome) Some nice person in Portsmouth donated 3 to our cause.

You could get your friends to put up a flyer at the Sandbridge Market too. I think they have a place for things like that by the front entrance

Images
    Sorry cdog, friggin bummer.

I know its a ways away, but i'll keep an eye out in DE for ya!

Sorry ccdog, good luck.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    You could get your friends to put up a flyer at the Sandbridge Market too. I think they have a place for things like that by the front entrance
    Good idea. I just put this in motion. Thanks.